chapter 13 Boy from Younger Days

As I stood there in amazement, still, after all these years he stands before me.

"Alto what are you doing here?" I asked more in amazement than anger.

"Looking for you." He calmly answered.  I once knew this boy when I was younger. When he figured out I was actually a girl he was shocked. I was hurt. I turned my back to him and tried to avoid him best I could. When he realized I was giving him the cold shoulder he spread rumors about me being a brute and evil.

  After a while of hearing them, they became true. Alto was the one who caused the misery in my life and the worst part about it is that they are still going on, and are still true.

  I've learned to ignore the fading stares and the judgments, but I still had a hatred for the blond headed boy.

"What do you want?" I asked viciously.

"First there's something in the village you need to see, and second... I'm sorry. " He answered. I wasn't expecting the second one, but my heart was so black towards him , I didn't care for what he had to say. I was more interested in what was in the village.

  "There's no way I'm forgiving you." I said calmly.

  "Why not?" Alto pleaded.  At this point in my life I feel like in surrounded by idiots.

  "Remember those rumors? There still going around and, I've realized, are becoming true. That's unforgettable." I said walking to his side.

  " I know and I'm sorry." Alto still pleaded.

  " I don't care if your sorry." I spat. "You ruined my childhood and still are. I'm not forgiving you." I walked away without hearing his response. I walked into the village, where another surprise was waiting for me. And this was way worse than Alto.