Chapter 19 And the Fight Continues

Anger is something you can't see, but if you saw what was happening you could definitely see it.

Alto looked up at me half angry and half in disbelief.

"You . . . You hit me!" He cried.

"What did you think would happen?" Comet asked him sarcastically

"I thought she'd be mine . . ." He whispered.

"This is sad." I sighed. "After everything you've done you actually think I would forgive you? "

"What do you mean after what he did to you?" Bottonlout asked. I sighed deeply.

"The rumers." I replied. "Alto just leave. " I said turning back to him. Alto scrambled to his feet.

"Fine, but you'll see me again. And trust me Freya, I'll take you away and you will be mine!" I just rolled my eyes. I could barely handle two idiots, how in Thor's name was I supposed to handle three.

"Dude, your what . . . 14. You're too young to be thinking like that." Comet told him.

"And your too young to be kissing her!" Alto shouted back while thrusting his finger at me.

"How did you know that?!" Comet yelled.

"You'll never find out. " Alto smirked as he walked off into the village.

"What you did what?!" Bottonlout shouted at me. I turned around wondering why he was shouting at me and not Comet.

"Hey don't blame me for this!" I yelled.

"Why did you cheat on me for a viking like him?"

"When will you get it through your thick skull we're not dating!" Bottonlout clenched his fist before raising it up.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact that never came.

When I opened my eyes again Bottonlout was on the ground and Comet took his place with his fist frozen in the air where Bottonlout's face should be.

Once Bottonlout got up he looked as angry as I did at Alto.

"I'll kill you! " He yelled to Comet. The moment he finished that sentence a loud roared out. It seemed like an echo. And I suddenly remembered whose roar it was.

I ran back to the beach constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't being followed.

I finally made it to Stormcloud and she seemed to be on edge about something over the horizon.

"What's wrong, girl?"I asked as I crept up on her. When she noticed I was standing near her, she roared and me and tried to push me away with her head.

"What's happening? " I looked into her eyes and I could tell she wanted me to leave. I looked out into the ocean and saw the worst possible thing.