one day each love

Love, it could be started from any moments, any place, and any time. It didn't matter who starts it, but I suppose it mattered when it was ending.

One day, in the middle of the city, a girl just walked into the ordinary store while looking around for something. Snack? Food? Or maybe some beverages? Finally, her blue eyes beaming so brightly when she saw in the corner, a man with the green shop keeper outfit who are arranging the beverages stock.

Step by step she walking close to him silently, just when she about to jump,

" Hey, what are you playing?" while he looked at her pathetically, that last only three seconds then he smiled at me. He's been nice at me since that rainy day 2 weeks ago to be exact. Since then I have been going to this place just to see his smile. Just when I'm thinking inside of my head, " Earth to Claire? Let's go to the new theme park." In the middle of confusion and shock, he asked me.

" oh... the one in the middle of the city?... yeah... let's go" I'm so happy that made me shocked and I don't even know if there is nothing in the next day, except classes at school or maybe going out with some friends to a Karaoke or some hangout place. But I will throw that far behind to get this one and maybe the last chance that I could get. " What time?" I asked him.

" Tomorrow of course, at 3 o'clock in front of the train stations" he answered, then I ran to the doors hurriedly and screamed as if there is no one there,

" See you tomorrow, John." while I'm running through the street in the middle of the dark with some streetlight shone my ways.

Sun shone like today is his day, but I think he was wrong because it's my day, the day I got him in my palm. I wait for him for fifteen minutes without any sign from him, and I could see he was late because it's already 3 o'clock. When I was just looking at my wristwatch, I heard some familiar sound calling me from afar,

"Claireeeee!!" a man with unfamiliar clothes, a white shirt with 'Jumpstreet' wrote on it, blue short, and a big smile on his face shone my face. " Wow, you look wonderful today."

" Oh, thank you and no thank you"

" No, thank you?"

" Yeah, because that means I'm not I'm not wonderful before"

" Ah, you got me... Sorry" while he holding his back head,

" I will forgive you, because you already invited me, and thankfully the weather is good today." while I look up to the blue sky, " are we going to stand here all day long or get in there?" while I'm pointing the theme park's gate with my right thumb. Then he takes my right hand than take me to the place where I want to be.

One day, a girl who just found a prince in the ordinary store after crying in front of the ordinary store. Not only she found his prince but she also found his happiness. Two weeks have passed, now they spent their special days in the new theme parks.

They went from one to another ride, from the most terrifying one to the slowest ride. We talked a lot and have a lot of fun, our smile is the solid proof of it. Sometimes without I realize it, we were closer than I thought. Sometimes he even took my hands and we were holding hands together in the middle of rides and some attractions.

We also spend our dinner at the burger restaurants, but I'm eating alone because he said he didn't have any appetite and he said to me that he always eating in the middle of the night. Then we continued to the haunted house with me screaming a lot and put some act together so I can hold him up in my arms.

Then we ride another terrifying ride then lastly, of course, the theme park's special ride, the biggest Ferris wheel on town.

I can see the sun went really low while we starting to go up in our seat. We see the scenery up there and once a while glances at his face when he didn't notices until he caught me red handed.

" How's today? Is it fun?" he asked me with his usually serious face without any smile at his face,

" Of course John.... Today is the best day of my life." I answered with a big smile that I could see in his big brown eyes in that days.

" I could make it better..." he said while looking at deep in my eyes, " I love you, would you be my girlfriend?" I'm totally shocked by those words, and I can't put good words to reply to it. Until I could only nod and kissed him his cheek. After that everything went blurry, I can't remember much after that.

The last thing I could remember him is his big smile and those white teeth before he put his handkerchief on my mouth and nose.

It was dark. Too dark to see anything around me. Where was I? What even happened, for what matters? Where is John? Too much answer that I could hold alone on this dark night and lonely night. I couldn't even feel anything, other than cold.

Suddenly a something shone on my face, it was so bright for a few seconds until I could see John with his casual looks, tuxedo, tie and everything. Just when the silence and awkwardness rule the night, he finally opened his mouth,

" You know I really hate if a girl I loved would cheat to the other person, and he ditched me like I'm nothing to her." My eyes focused on him, and he looked pretty sad that made me feel him, then he continued his talks that made me shivering down, " Then I have a great idea, I should love someone in one day and make it useful to me..." with his cold mean eyes,

I could see his yellowish-brown eyeball glow in the middle of the dark while he holding his knife with gloves on and I can't pull out some words from my mouth. Fear controlling me, can't talk, can't move or even feel anything. I see some kind of skin put on display and I could see a lot of jars put in some kind of arrangement.

" because you are special to me, I think I would like to get some sashimi today... something fresh that could make me remember you." He said. Then suddenly he stabbed me on my stomach and rip it, I couldn't even move or screamed because it hurts or even terrifying. " Don't be scared, I already give you some meptid and petidin for your lower part from your." While he smiled warmly that made me shivered.

He began to cut me in pieces with a glove full of blood and serve "ME" in the plate while I'm being cut in pieces, and put my blood into the wine glasses. And the last thing I remember is I could see my twitching organs, ribs, and even him with good clothes that make me curse him on my finals that he could even say,

"Cheers!" with his smile and held his wine glasses full of my blood up in the sky happily like there is no tomorrow for him, but there is no tomorrow for me. Then I finally realized that jars and some skins that he put in displays are some other girls he loved.