A Red Cat Under the Rain

One day, in Shanghai there is a big rain followed by a strong wind in the afternoon. The day isn't as bright as usual and the sky is grey with a lot of gloominess in the air, and the sky full of cloud covered the almighty sun. Without the almighty that makes the street's empty, no one cross the street or walk around.

In the middle of the rain, there is a little white cat lay inside of a wet brown box without anything covering the top of the box. It accompanies the street with a gloomy rain pouring on them. The cat felt cold and wet but no one came to pick it up.

Air full of melancholy and loneliness with no one feels it on that road. Suddenly a human, a girl come insight, she just walks across the street while holding her red umbrella from Fudan University and saw the little cat inside the brown box without a cover from the top that made it wet. The cat meowing when the girl takes it to her warm hand and protect it from the rain. The cat sees a crescent moon in the girl's face that makes it even warmer inside.

After she warms it in her hug, she carried it in her arm while she walks anywhere she wants to go. The cat looks around them with it's small yellow sharp eyes and saw a lot of box with a lot of color light up from the box that it never saw before while she being chatty about something the cat don't even know. But the cat know for sure that she likes about what she's talking about because it still can see that crescent moon in her face.

After walking through the street, the girl stops when she across the road while the cat sits nicely on her arm. The cat wants to go through the road quickly while there is no moving box in the road so the cat jumps from her hand and crossing the street quickly.

Suddenly there is a loud crash sound behind it. Then the cat looks where the girl was before but a huge box her and when the little cat walk through below the box, it can see her, but she's being silent not like before. So the cat nuzzled her face especially her forehead and sometimes lick her in the face but still no response from her. Then the cat realizes there is a pond red water below the cat and it knows that wasn't from the rain. So where is it come from? But it didn't care. The cat keeps nuzzling the girl face trough with the cat's body from it's cheek to it's body but still no response.

After the girl got carried away by another of her kind and put into a moving white box with a red line on it's the outside, the cat's run until it can't follow her anymore and it stopped. So the cat turns it's tail back and walks with it's feet through the street way before it was carried by the girl. And in the middle his journey, it stopped on a box with invisible covers and the box has a lot of hair on it's the floor. He looked at the cat that looked like him in a square and wonder,

"How can that handsome looking little cat become red every time I see him lately? What an odd color." then the cat continued it walk and stayed on the same box in the same place, and lay down.