FamilY IssuEs Part IV

Song ~ Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

-----------------------------------------------------

[ T h e  n e x t  d a y . . . ]

Michael woke up at 10 am, softly smiling as he felt Jamie's warm body snuggling on his chest. "Hey, my little Angel..." He said. "Morning uncle!" She exclaimed happily "How do you feel today?" "Better...thank you..." He said and kissed her on the forehead. "Good morning, Mr. Myers..." Jamie's foster mom greeted him. "Good morning, Mrs. Lloyd. Did you sleep well...?" "Not really. You cried in your sleep and I calmed you down...or tried to at least..." "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to keep you up all night..." "Don't worry, I'll get plenty of sleep later. They said you could come home with us, until your old house is renovated completely..." "Really? T...thank you..." Jamie was looking at her uncle. "So you'll come?" "Sure..." Michael smiled and cuddled her. After some time, Loomis entered the room. "Good morning, Michael. How are you feeling today?" "A little better..." "That's good. They allowed me to take you out for a walk. So you can get some fresh air and a bit of sun on your skin." "Alright ... I'll ...go change before we go though..." Michael stood up, grabbed some clothes that Loomis brought yesterday and went to the bathroom. "Loomis, are you serious?" "What's it, Michael?" "These are women's boxers!" Michael replied, seemingly amused. "Uhm...the heck?" "What should I do now ...? Keep on the old one? That's definitely not going to happen..." "I'll...get one. Just wait a sec. There was a store not far away." Loomis said and went to get the right boxers. Meanwhile, Michael used what time he had to take a short shower and use the toilet. Jamie had started to draw a picture for her uncle. It showed him and herself in a park. It looked pretty well for her age. Loomis lame back after like 20 to 30 minutes, knocking on the bathroom door and handing Michael a little bag. "There you go..." "Thanks."
After Michael was dressed, he came outside, looking down at himself. You definitely don't know me well...but I guess it'll do for now. But remember...bright colors don't fit me." "I can see that...I just grabbed some stuff ...bad decision..." Loomis agreed "Shall we get some other ones for you...?" "Yeah...just some plain jeans and a black shirt will do." "Alright. We'll get some." "Thanks. That's kind of you..."

After they got Michael some different clothes, they went to the park. They sat down on a bench and Michael helped Jamie trough the parcours, that was made for children to practice on. Loomis and Jamie's foster mother watched them, smiling softly.
Jamie seemed happy, that her uncle was allowed to be outside and play with her. His wound had healed already due to his genetic defect, that made him heal wounds a lot faster than normal people. Still. She was worried about him, because he hadn't fully recovered. His body may have, but his soul was still broken. He smiled a little sometimes, but that's all. No laughs, not even a soft chuckle.
Jamie held onto her uncle and smiled at him. He looked into the distance, lost in thoughts and far away with his mind. "Uncle?" She asked worried. He shook his head, getting back into reality. "Huh?" He looked at her "Oh.... I... I'm sorry... I was thinking...." "I could see that." She answered. "Sorry..." He excused himself again.
"It's okay. Do you want to throw some rocks? Let them jump on top of the water?" "Sure." He replied.

After that, they all went back to the hospital. Michael was hoping, that they'd let him go soon. He didn't like it to be unable to go where he wanted, when he wanted to. Quote on quote, he didn't like it to be trapped. Caged up in one place, unable to leave without worrying to be put back into it when he was found. He just didn't like that...at all...

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Hope you liked that chapter. It's a little shorter than the other ones, but I'll repay you with a video like last time. :)

Have fun watching!

Video: Sea of thieves best of part 1 by WorstPremadeEver

Best moment:

Jake: Alex, look it's a chicken! It's a chicken look!

Alex: *sigh* Jake, Jake. Look what I found in my pocket! IT'S ALL THE FUCKS I GIVE!!!