FamiY IssuEs Part V

Song ~ Haunted by Evanescence

------------------------------------------------------

After a few more, long and painfully boring days in captivity Michael was allowed to leave the hospital. He had gotten used to fake his smile, since he had to do it a lot to get out. He pretended to be happy when he was not and he smiled, when he felt like crying. Even though...smiling made him a little bit happier every time he did it. He felt like he wasn't forcing it anymore after some time. But still...he felt such relief, when he finally got out of the hospital. His house was still in the middle of being renovated and nowhere near finished. Jamie let him sleep in her room and bed, since it was big enough for both of them. Mostly to Rachel's disapproval, but Jamie didn't care. "Thank you for letting me stay here as long as my house gets renovated. I'll use the time to find a job so I can pay the bills and give them some money as payment." "That's a good idea. And when you got one you can rent a room!" "Rachel! Stop it, IMMEDIATELY!" Her mother said "You have no idea what he's been through and you have no right to treat him that way!" "He's a fucking serial killer, Mom! He almost killed me! And Jamie!" Jamie got angry at that. "He did not! You were the one that dragged me onto that roof! If he wouldn't have caught the rope with his foot, I would have pretty much fallen to my death because of you! Stop calling him a monster if you are the irresponsible one here!" She said coldly. "Is that true, Rachel? Did you put her in danger by dragging her onto a roof!?" "To PROTECT her from this psychopath!!!" Rachel screamed at her mom. "Okay, enough! To your room! Right now!" Her mom said and Rachel went upstairs, angry and unbelieving. She slammed her door shut, so they all could hear that she was upset. Michael excused himself and went to the bathroom, locking the door, sitting down on the floor and leaning against it. ^Why do I even try and be a better person. Rachel is right ...I'm a monster... I don't even deserve to live...^ he thought. Crying, he took out a razor blade out of the cupboard and looked at himself in the mirror. ^What am I doing with my life...?^ he thought, as he cut himself with the blade by accident. "Screw it..." He thought out loud and cut again, this time on purpose. He continued doing that until the whole sink was dyed in crimson blood. Jamie knocked on the door. "Uncle...are you alright?" She asked worried. "Yea...just thinking. I'm going to take a shower now, could you get me a shirt and baggy pants, please?" "Sure. Be right back." Jamie replied and left. Michael cleaned the sink and went to the shower. He didn't care to take off his clothes, he just sat down, turned on the water and let it soak him. He cried and didn't care about the blood, that was still running out of his wounds. Jamie knocked again. "I...got your clothes." "Put it down in front of the door, okay?" "Kay" she said and left, telling her mom, that she was worried about her uncle. "I'll go see if he's okay." She replied and went upstairs and unlocked the door with a spare key. "Michael?!" She rushed towards him and immediately took care of the wounds. "Why are you doing this...?" She asked quietly. "I don't know...." He replied "I just feel like I don't deserve anything else than this ..." "And why do you think that?" "Because your daughter is right ...I could snap any time and start that crap all over again...I don't want to murder all of you..." "You won't....don't listen to my daughter, she's a teenager...they say things that they don't mean in situations they don't understand." "I think she understood it pretty well...and she meant it...I can't blame her for it though..." "Maybe you should talk to her ... Tell her how you feel?" "I don't think she even wants to see me..." "She'll have to. You're Jamie's uncle and you have the right to be at her side. If you would decide to take her under your care, I couldn't do anything. You're her family...you are related to her by bloodline. But you have to be mentally stable or else they'll take her away from you..." "I know...but I...I don't know if that's going to happen...." Michael said, still crying. "Shall we get you a therapist? Maybe Loomis?" "I...don't know...I don't want to get send back to a mental hospital or some shit like that...." "I'll tell him that....if you want me to call him. You need help...I know you cannot die, but you still need to be happy. It's not healthy to be unhappy and depressed all day." "I know...okay....call him...I'll....just shower now....for real." He said, smiling weakly at her. "Okay...leave the door unlocked ok?" "Kay." After she left, he closed the door, undressed and stepped back into the shower, turning the water back on. He washed his hair and cleaned himself from some of the dried up blood still clinging to his hand and arm. "I can't let Jamie know about this..." He thought out aloud, but little did he know, that Jamie already knew what had happened...

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey. Hope you liked that chapter of the story and will stay amazed for the next one. I just wanted to tell you why I cannot update as much right now. I'm working at a supermarket, where you can get stuff to build and decorate your house til next friday, so I don't have as much free time. I'm working til 4:20 pm, I'm home at 5 pm and I still need to keep my reports up to date for school, so that takes up time as well. After that there will be more updates per week again and I will try to update the story "One Life to Safe" til Tuesday. I was so busy with this story that I totally forgot about the other one. Sorry for that. -.- See you soon!

~Michael~

Video:  Sea of Thieves funny moments by WorstPremadeEver

Best moment (right at the beginning) XD

Matt: Do-do-doo, dodo-do-dodododoo Bucket of sick! *Throws puke at Jake*

Jake: *laughes* I did not see that coming!