FamilY IssuEs Part VI

Song: Angel by Anna Blue and Damien Dawn

-------------------------------------------------------

Jamie sat in her room, waiting for her mom to 'wake her up'. She couldn't sleep the night, because she had been so worried about her uncle.
Michael on the other hand had been sleeping all night, because he'd been exhausted from the previous events.
Now, he opened his eyes, instantly standing up and going to Jamie's room. "Jamie? A..are you up?" "Yea...I am..." "Can I come in?" "Sure..."
Michael stepped inside carefully, his niece looking at him. He sat down beside her, taking her into his arms. "Why did you try to kill yourself yesterday...? I thought you were getting better?" She asked quietly.
Michael was stunned. He didn't know what to say. How to react. "I ... I... Mh...sorry... it's...not your fault...but I can't control myself sometimes....please forgive me..."
"I... I'm not mad! Just...worried... I don't wanna loose you..." "I'm sorry." Michael said and hugged her. After some time, they parted from the hug and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then, they got dressed, and Michael took Jamie to school with her foster mother. Afterwards, Michael went for a walk in the woods. He enjoyed the fresh air and it did him good. There was nothing he liked doing more than be in the forest, surrounded by nothing but trees and some animals here and there. He was so lost in thoughts, that he was unable to recognise the tall man watching him. He sat down on a bench for a while and listened to the sounds of the forest. That was when he heard footsteps approaching him from behind, and he felt a strong, familiar aura with them. "J...Jason?" He looked back and saw his old childhood friend, that he hasn't seen since summer camp like 17 or 18 years ago. "It really is you!" He stood up and hugged the slightly taller man, who hugged back instantly. They both stood like this for some time, before they parted again. "Gosh I've missed you, Jason. Didn't think I'd see you again." "Me neither, Mikey. How've you been? You doing okay? Don't look so good." "If I'm honest....not at all...I have tried to commit suicide like three times already...I think...lost count. And I still cannot seem to smile and be happy again..." "Oh shit...you...you're serious...can I help?"
"I don't know...you can try...but I can't promise anything..." "Then I'll try." "Thanks. You want to come back to my niece's place? She'd...be happy to see you I think...she's my little angel..."
"Sure, Michael. Let's go..." Jason took Michael by the hand, securing him. Michael leaned against him, walking beside him back to Jamie's place. 'I hope she'll like him...' he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, that it's so short. I don't have that much motivation to write lately. Maybe I'll just skip some time in the story and make it Christmas, if that's okay for you. Whatcha sayin?

Jack

Here a little video from Jacksepticeye, where he met Bryan Dechart aka Connor from Detroit Become Human in Real Life