Miraxus

Mira P.O.V.

"We have two people today then we can see Lucy." Laxus said. He didn't act it, but I could tell he was worried about her too. She was well enough that we could see her but she wasn't out of the woods yet.

Natsu was terrified for her. Especially after yesterday. Yesterday she died for a few minutes. Luckily Ms. Porlyuscia was able to revive her, just barely.

"Hold this, I don't want it to get dirty." I handed Laxus the engagement ring before marching into the interrogation room.

   "What do you want?" Haruto asked.

   "Information." I said.

   "Ask and I'll answer. No matter what I do you're going to kill me. The way I see it I have two options. Option one, you torture me to the point that I hand over all the information then you kill me. Option two, I give you all the information then you kill me. I prefer the less painful way." Haruto stated calmly. "The only thing I want is to die quickly."

   "That won't be a problem." I promised.

   "Thank you." Haruto looked at me waiting for questions.

   "What gangs do you sell your weapons to?"

   "Saber Tooth, Blue Pegasus, and Eisenwald. There's also this Soloist of sorts. From what I've gathered most of the time he does whatever he wants. He goes on killing sprees whenever he feels like it. But sometimes he works for the serial killer Zeref. The soloists name is Acnologia. He's super scary and powerful. He's crazy strong, but the guy he works for is even stronger. He even scares Acnologia. Do not underestimate them. I'm telling you this because I want him and his boss brought down. They're too dangerous to be out on the street." Haruto shuddered.

   "Thank you Haruto. We will remember this and bring them down as soon as possible." I promised. He gave a nod and I grabbed a gun and shot him. He died instantly.

The next person was pretty weird. Her name was Ooba. She kept threatening to spin me. No matter what I did she wouldn't break. I forced the pills in her. The one that makes her heal fast, and the one that increases the pain.

"I've tried almost everything on you. You already know your going to die, but you still won't talk. That means that you care too much about Lamia scales to sell them out. We were originally going to kill them all, but there's another way that we can stop them. We know how to erase someone's memory. It's hard when it's specific and can be brought back with some work, but we can still do it. This way we get the information needed and no one in Lamia Scales has to die." I bargained.

Ooba considered it for a while. Deciding it was her best option she nodded. "All of Lamia Scales meet up on the first day of every month. It's a sort of ritual. There we plan out some sort of plan. Be it a heist or a prison break. Just something for fun. We don't have any donors or anything like that. Everything we have we stole. Those other gangs didn't see it coming! You should have seen the look on their faces when I spun them." Ooba laughed.

   "Thank you Ooba." I thanked. "I'll keep my promise." I then killed her quickly.

I walked out to see Laxus' shocked face. "What is it?" I questioned.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." Laxus shivered.

"So what's my code name?" I asked.

"She-demon." Laxus answered with out hesitation. "Take the bodies to Gray and Juvia. I'll tell the old man what we learned."

I carried the bodies to Gray and Juvia like Laxus told me too. "Mira, how did you do?" Juvia asked.

"Haruto talked easily, but I had trouble with Ooba. She eventually talked when I figured out what she cared for." I smiled. Juvia and Gray shuddered.

"What's your code name?" Gray asked.

"She-demon." I chirped.

They nodded. "I'm going to see Lucy now, and tell her the news." I said looking down at my engagement ring.

"Say hello for us." Juvia waved as I walked away.

I met Laxus in front of Lucy's door. We were about to knock on her door when a pouting Natsu came storming out of her room. Laxus and I looked at Lucy with confusion written across our faces. "I forced him to go eat and shower." Lucy laughed.

"About time, he stunk." Laxus commented.

"He hardly left your side the entire time you were... sicker." I said.

   "I know. He's been so great to me." Lucy smiled sweetly. She then caught a glance of Mira's ring. "OMG! Is that... is that what I think it is?" She asked suddenly full of energy.

"Yup." I giggled.

   "I knew it! When did he propose?" Lucy grabbed my and admired my ring.

   "New years." I answered.

   "Whaaaa? That was forever ago! Why am I only now getting told this?" Lucy scolded.

   "Lucy, that's in the authors time. In this time it was only a week ago." I reminded her.

   "Oh, right. The authors been slacking off on this book." Lucy sighed.

   "IT'S CALLED WRITERS BLOCK!!!" The author exclaimed popping out of no where.

   "What are you doing here? Isn't your personality supposed to be represented by Elizabeth?" Lucy asked.

   "Oh, right." The author laughed nervously before popping out of the story.

   "You girls make no sense." Laxus sighed. Lucy and I glared at him making him shudder.

   There was a knock on Lucy's door before Elizabeth came in. She had a nervous expression on her face. "Hey guys."

   "Hey/hello." We greeted.

   "What's wrong?" Lucy asked.

   "I... have something to tell you." Elizabeth bit her lip nervously.

   "What is it?" Lucy asked with a concerned look on her face.

   Elizabeth glanced nervously at me and Laxus before speaking. "It's about your father."

_______________________________________________________

   Surprise surprise, I'm not dead! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but like I said in the chapter it's writers block. Please don't be too angry at me though. I did update after all. Sure it's been like 6 months, but I updated. I'm actually surprised it's already been six months. Time has been flying by for me. Also school is about to start for me. School start in three days for me. Where I go to school at they start it super early. Any way, for this chapters question. Are you excited for school to start? I kinda am because I'm going to be a freshman. I'm also a little bit nervous to start high school, but because of band I have some high school friends who can help me out. That's it for this chapter! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day! Good bye!

Word count: 1144