Rowen

"Wendy, do you want to try this one?" Romeo asked.

   "Are you sure? This is Lucy-san's dad that we are searching for. I don't want to mess it up." Wendy said.

   "You've gotten a lot of practice, and you've seen me do it loads of times. You won't mess up Wendy. I believe in you." Romeo smiled.

   "Th-thanks." Wendy had a small blush.

Wendy started off stumbling over her nerves and making a few mistakes, but she immediately fixed her mistakes. Once she was past the beginning, she was in the zone. Wendy breezed through it easily. Very few times did she make a mistake, but she always caught them and fixed them. She left no traces of her being there and was finished in no time, which shocked Romeo.

"I'm done. I got all of the information about Jude. There's many rewards for killing him (they show proof to those that want him dead that he's dead and they get money from them)." Wendy stated.

   "See, I knew you could do it!" Romeo smiled.

   "Umm... could you please type it out for me? I feel bad doing this since it's Lucy-sans' father." Wendy frowned.

   "Yeah sure." Romeo nodded. Romeo understood why Wendy had a problem with it, but for him it was a lot easier. That man... Romeo actually wanted him dead. Romeo couldn't ever forgive abusive fathers or lovers. And Jude... he had harmed Romeos' nakama, and for that... Romeo wanted him dead. It wasn't just him either. It was almost everyone in their group. So Romeo happily took the computer and typed the mission details.

   Capture a man named Jude Heartfilia. He is a wealthy man trying to find his daughter Lucy. In order to do so he has hired several gangs. He pays them money, and gives them weapons as well as information. He lives in the Heartfilia estate.

— Flame and Breeze

"Wendy, can you please run to the printer and post the job on the board. I'll get the next one started for you and show you some better websites." Romeo said.

"Of course." Wendy nodded.

"Thanks." Romeo thanked.

———

   "This is the website best suited to watch the crime activity. Usually if we take out the person who funds the gangs, they dissipate. Of course that's only if their funded." Romeo explained.

"If you can watch the crime activity, and can figure out all sorts of information then why haven't the cops used this?" Wendy asked.

"Well it's an illegal website that not many people know about it. I don't know what master Makarove did to get us this website, but I do know that it wasn't all that legal. It's because we do stuff like that that we're viewed as criminals to some people." Romeo answered.

"Oh." Wendy said.

"I know your not comfortable with this job. You don't like what you do here. You're too kind for this job, yet you do it anyway. Why?" Romeo asked. "Sorry. You don't have to answer that. I wasn't trying to be rude."

"I want to make a difference. I feel bad that we're killing them, but they need to be stopped. They do really bad stuff. I want them to stop what they are doing, and I may not feel comfortable with them being killed; however, they need to be stopped. I could never kill someone, but I want to help. I think this is the best way I can help out." Wendy answered.

   Romeo felt a strong urge to kiss her and tell her he loves her come over him. She was too kind, too sweet, too gentle, too perfect, and Romeo would never understand why she chose to go out with him. He had never thought he loved her, but for some reason, that speech made him realize that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Instead of saying all of that stuff Romeo did something else. "You're amazing." Romeo settled for a hug. They hugged for several minutes mostly because Romeo didn't want to let go. They both felt comfortable in each other's arms.

"Thank you for the compliment, but what did I do to make you think this?" Wendy asked.

"You were just being you." Romeo answered. 'The you that I love every piece of' Romeo thought to himself.

————

   So that's the end of this chapter. Yes, I know, it's short. Sorry, but I didn't have any more thoughts so I'm publishing this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great time y'all.