Please read

On January 24 2019 Logan and Shelby died in a car wreck. On January 10 2017 Aiden got sick and died. Both schools suffered a great loss on those two dates. Logan and Shelby was in high school and I don't know their grades. I didn't know them at all but many of my friends did. Aiden was in the 6th grade when he died. I did know him. We were friends in the 4th grade and I saw him again in the 6th grade.
Life is a precious thing it's a gift. So please don't take it for granted. If anyone is even thinking about committing suicide, please don't. Even if you think no one will miss you and no one will be sad that your gone know that you are wrong. I can promise you that there will be at least one person who will miss you. There will definitely be more than one person though. And think about the person who has to find your body. They'll be traumatized. Committing suicide is a very selfish thing so if you care about anyone and your thinking about suicide live for them. Live for those who you care about. Always remember that life is a gift a very precious one that shouldn't be thrown away. And remember about Logan, Shelby and Aiden. Remember how sad people are once people die and that sadness will never go away. It will dull over the years but it won't go away. I hope this chapter will have stopped people from committing suicide.
Thank you for your time. Have a good day.