Chapter Forty-Seven: Lore Reveals

Starscream's Profile:

  I awoke in the sparkling room all alone. I HATED being alone. It always scares me on what can happen when I'm alone. I gently began to cry as I remained alone longer and longer. The crying started to slowly get louder and louder until I was basically screaming and choking on tears.

  My younger brother rushed in, since he has fabulous hearing, and held me. I curled up close to him. Dad and Soundwave know how much I hate being alone so they always make sure there is at least one person nearby so I don't have a panic attack.

  However, the Autobots didn't know this so...yeah. They left me in a room All. Alone. Great idea.

  Uncle Optimus Prime walked in soon after and took in the scene.

  " Is there something wrong?" Uncle asked.

  " Starscream hates being alone. Scares him." Soundwave explained.

  " Oh so Starscream has Autophobia." Soundwave tilted his helm in confusion at what Uncle said.

  " Monophobia, Isolophobia, Eremophobia?" Soundwave was still confused.

  With a great sigh, Optimus then said. " The fear of being alone. I used to have it so I know what the fear of it was called."

  With an OH emoji expression go across Soundwave's visor, Soundwave asked another question.

  " Why did you fear being alone?" He asked, I nodded my little sparkling helm wanting to know the answer too.

  " I'll tell you but it's a long story." Optimus said

(I'm switching to Optimus's Profile for the stories sake)(Also Optimus-4, Megatron-8)

  " Brother! Brother! Wait up!" I ran up trying to keep up with my older brother.

  My older brother grumbled and kept walking while I ran to keep up.

  " BROTHER!" I yelled hoping he would stop. 

  Megatronus looked around to make sure no one was there before stopped. Just when I was almost behind him he turned around and shoved me to the ground. I stared up at him wide eyed.

  " Will you stop it! You're embarrassing me." I looked down in sorrow.

  " S-sorry." I said sad.

  Megatronus just grumbled and left angrily, but I continued to lay on the ground in tears. Soon Megatronus was out of sight and I was all alone. I sat up after a while and didn't see anyone. Standing up, I walked down towards a candy shop that just opened.

  " Excuse me sir." I said, the mech at the front desk looked down at me. " I was going to school with my brother but he left me. May you please help me?" I asked.

  " Well kid, I can't leave here since I need to do my job but how about you stay in here and I'll phone your school about the situation, okay?" The mech said.

  " Okay. The school is Icon Elementary." I then sat down in a booth and took out my book and started to read, or tried to read it. We were still learning how.

  " Orion?" My teacher Mrs. Shine walked in.

  " Mrs. Shine!" I called out, running up to her and hugging her.

  " Are you the teacher they sent?" The mech asked.

  " Yes but I didn't expect that it was Orion, he is such a good kid and listens so well. I can't imagine him getting lost from his brother." Mrs. Shine and the mech turned to me for an answer.