Chapter Forty-Three: A Secret Revealed

Megatron's Profile:

I listened to my brother as he explained what will happen to me. However, I wasn't really listening I just was so I could see my sons sooner. Suddenly my brother stopped talking and stared up at me.

" You weren't listening to a thing I said were you?" He demanded pointing at me.

" No, I just was pretending so I could see my son sooner." And with that my brother facepalmed and lead me to my sons.

Starscream and Soundwave were playing with their toy jets. Wheeljack was watching the two of them with a slight dent in his shoulder.

" It seems Ratchet found out who hid that toy sword in here." I murmured to my little brother while he tried hard to still his laughter.

" DADDY! WATHER!" cried out and blur of silver and purple launched at me.

I held my sons close to me happy that Shockwave had hurt them in no other way. My sons, began clicking happily and talking about their toy jets adventures while I listened. This time for real.

" You two have such wonderful imaginations." I said to them as I nuzzled their little helms.

The two of them were too cute for their own good. I placed them back on the ground and joined them over in their little play area. Optimus walked over to Wheeljack and began talking to him about the dent in his shoulder which was from Ratchet finding out about the toy sword.

I helped Soundwave build some toy skyscrapers and then helped Starscream fly his toy jet really fast. When Ratchet walked in a stopped playing with my sons and eyed him warily. I don't care what others think but Ratchet is worse than Unicron, which is saying something.

" Watchet!" Starscream said afraid and hid under a blanket that dropped over the crib edge with Soundwave following.

The two hid so nicely that you actually couldn't see them. I wished I could hide with them...

" Optimus! Where are the little ones?!?!" Ratchet said when he couldn't see them.

" They're hiding from 'Watchet'." I said arms crossed standing up.

" Megatron, we need to be able to see them." Optimus said while peering under the crib.

" Megatron if your hiding them I'll-" Ratchet began only to hear a shriek as Optimus pulled the sparklings out from under the crib.

" Well there they are." Wheeljack said glancing back at Ratchet.

Ratchet left in a huff causing the sparklings to breathe a sigh of relief. They placed their helms against Optimus's chest and fell into a deep slumber. I took the two into my arms and placed them into the crib. Optimus watched me as I covered them up with a blanket and turned to face him.

Wheeljack then got up and left to do something. It was just me and my little brother in the room. Optimus walked over and hugged me burying his helm into my chest. I rubbed his back soothingly and entered the sparkbond realm.

O- I miss this.

M- Miss what?

O- Being able to hug you.

M- I know you do.

O- Please end the war. Please.

M- I can't and you know why.

O- It wasn't an Autobot who did it. Believe me, why would an Autobot be behind the attacks?

M- The mech that left after he offlined my mate had an Autobot symbol.

O- It could be a tri-

M- NO. It wasn't he sported everything you Autobots have. Including a high officer pass, how can you fake that?!

O- I don't know....

End sparkbond realm

I looked my little brother straight into the optics. He held my gaze and he showed the same sorrow he had on his faceplates when he told me the news of his mate. I sighed and then told him I would watch the sparkling tonight. He nodded then left but just before he left he told me something that changed everything. 

   " I was never meant to be Prime."

Cliffhanger!!

Cliffjumper: What didn't you say Cliffjumper instead?

You two again?!

Tailgate: Yes. WE WANT TO BE IN A CHAPTER!!!

Fine, fine, fine. You'll be in the next chapter okay?
Cliffjumper and Tailgate: *nod*

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌️