Chapter 4

Natalie's POV

I had to process what Ellie just said.. She has a famous brother? That she never knew about?? What is going to happen now?

Jake's POV

Ellie's always wanted an older brother. I hope he is a good guy. I've never seen his videos before so I just might have to watch him.

Ellie's POV

After talking, Andrew, Natalie's older brother, took me home. Andrew is sorta like an other brother but not really. He just drove me and Natalie and Grace places. But anyways he drove me home and my mom and 'dad' were sitting at the table.

"Ellie, we need to talk to you." my mom told me.

"Um alright."

"I was talking to your biological dad and he wants you to go to California and spend the summer to get to know him and Sam."

"Uh um do I have to?"

"We would really like you to go. You would stay at your dad's house. He has another son named Levi so that means you have two brothers."

"Does Sam live with him?"

"No he lives in an apartment with a friend."

"Wait... Is his roommate Dom??"

"Um.. I don't know because I have no idea who Dom is."

"He is just another youtuber. so when do I leave?"

"So you'll go?"

"Yes. It sounds fun to get to know Sam and my dad. Don't worry daddy, you will always come first because you have been there from the start!"

My dad had been with my mom since before I was born. From what my mom told me, Sam was four then she got pregnant with me then she wanted to move to a smaller town to raise a little girl. She didn't want to raise her in LA. So my dad agreed as long as she stayed in touch and that she sent pictures of me. She agreed and made sure he sent pictures of Sam. My mom said she cried for a while because she had to leave Sam, but she then said it was the best decision of her life because she met my dad and raised me the way she wanted.

I went to bed that night thinking about Cali, being away from my mom, and worst of all, being away from Jake Natalie and Grace.

•-------------------------------------------------------------------•

Sorry it took so long to update! I've only been in school for two weeks and I have had like 4 projects/ essays to do.

Since it's a three day weekend I will probably update again!

Thanks!💕