Chapter 7

Ellie's POV

The car ride was silent after i said that except for the radio that wasnt all that loud so i decided to put in my earplugs and listen to my phone. I put on my favorite song at the moment called American Dream by MKTO. it was amazing.

We got home and it was an amazing house. It was almost like a mansion but here in California, every house is a mansion compared to the houses in Oklahoma. We walked in and i think Sam could tell i was impressed because he started laughing at my expression. I could tell we were going to get along in a sibling type of way.

"Sam, can you take Ellie upstairs and show her her room?" my dad asked breaking the akward silence.

"yeah," then he grabbed my stuff for me and took it up the stairs and around to the second door on the right. We walked in and it wasnt anything big. But my mom must have told him my obsession with tufted headboard because there was a beautiful white one in the middle of the back wall. The bed spread was the blue and pink bethany mota bedspread i had wanted too... its feels like waking up on christmas morning and instead of the presents down stairs, they were sitting in my new room in my new house. there was also a white bookshelf and a white desk with little cubbies on them too.

since i still had on my backpack, i took it off and set it on the bed and took out my mac book air and set it on the desk.

"This room is soo nice! My mom must have told dad that i love this kind of stuff." i said to sam.

"Actually.." and before he could say anything i cute him off, "did you pick this stuff out!!?? cause if you did.. points to you for knowing my style and we just met today, but the bad thing is you might be gay..."

"That is not what i was going to say! i was gonna say that my- our- stepmom, Jessica, picked it all out."

"okay, that makes more sense."

"okay im gonna let you finish unpacking."

"Okay thanks, but one question. Can you take me to like hobby lobby or like a craft store so i can make a couple room decorations that i saw on Bethany Mota's channel?? PLEASE? i brought my own money and everything!"

"First of all, yes i will take you, two, dad will be more than happy to give you money to spend, and three, i know bethany mota so maybe you can meet her sometime."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I LOVE HER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND IT WOULD BE FREAKING AMAZING TO MEET HER."

"So thats a yes?" Sam asked sarcasticly.

"Actually, ill have to pass." i said back sarcasticly.

"Okay whatever you say." he said while laughing and walking out of my room.

"No no no im sorry please let me meet her!" i laughed and yelled at the same time.

"Haha okay, ill text her in a little bit."

"Thank you sooo much!

"No big deal. and i was wondering if you would up to going somewhere later?" Sam asked.

"I would love to. We need to hang out together anyway."

"Well its not just gonna be us..."

"Well then who else is gonna be there?"

Sam took a breath and covered his ears before saying, "I want to take you to the O2L house and let them meet you and have you meet them."

he made a good choice by covering his ears because i screamed so loudly. i guess he learns about things, like my obsession with youtubers, very quickly.

"Okay good." he said then walked out.

•--------------------------------------------•

heyy! sorry it took soo long to update! I have had to study for quizs and tests and do projects and essays and uggg. school is soo stressful.

it's cold where I live so I will prob go home put on sweats and maybe update again!

thanks!💕