Chapter 8

Ellie's POV

When Sam left my room, I went to my bag and started to unpack. I had a dresser and a pretty big closet so I think I will have enough room. I took out my shirts, pjs, shorts, etc., and then picked out an outfit to wear to meet JC, Kian, Connor, Ricky, and Trevor. I decided on wearing a gray striped crop top with high waisted jean shorts and my jack percells. Then I just put my hair up in a messy bun because I didn't want to straighten it.

We went down stairs and once my dad saw me, he got kinda mad.

"You can't wear that out." he practically yelled at me.

"Yes I can. My mom lets me wear them in public all the time."

"Well your mom isn't here and I am in charge of you so I say you need to go change." He said. At home, I was pretty defiant. I usually back talked and yelled and he was my real dad so I'm not gonna treat him differently then I treat my dad back home.thats when Sam walked in the living room.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes, but first, tell dad that I look fine and can wear this out in public." I told Sam.

"I think she looks fine. Every girl you see in LA are wearing stuff like that. And don't worry dad, I'll keep her safe if that's what you are worried about."

"Fine. Since sam said he look out for you. But next time, don't back talk me." My dad said.

"Whatever." I replied then walked out.

We got in the car and it was really awkward for the first few minutes. We were both really quiet and I was kinda nervous. Then after a couple minutes we started talking and once we did it sounded like we have known each other forever.

we got to the O2L in like 10 minutes and when Sam got out I sat in the car for a few seconds before I got out.

"Sam, I'm nervous. what if they don't like me?" I asked with a worried look on my face.

"Ellie, they will love you if I do."

"Thanks Sam."

We walked up to the door and Sam just opened it. I do that with Natalie Grace and Jake back home so I get it. As soon as we walked in I heard people running towards the door and people yelling. Once they all got there, the all lined up and started to introduce themselves.

"I'm-" but before they could speak I cut them off.

"I know who you guys are. JC, Connor, Ricky, Kian, and Trevor. I love you guys.. Like I really love you guys."

"Well since we don't need and introduction, what do you want to do Ellie?" Kian asked me. At this point I think I was blushing because I think Kian is the cutest out of all of them. But my favorite viner/you tuber is definitely Hayes Grier.. I really hope I get to meet him this summer.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Hiii I haven't had time to update lately so I am so happy that I got it up now!

And 53 reads? I feel like my life is accomplished.

Thanks!💕