Epilodge

10 years later and I am now living in California with Hayes.

We had a few rough patches. Most in which Hayes cheated on me, so we were apart for about 2 years. But while I was with other guys I couldn't forget about Hayes and the ways he would make me smile. So I told him that and he said he would try his best to stay in line. And he did.

For 7 years after that he was the best boyfriend I could ever have hoped for. He took me on trips, and dates and put me before everything. Except when I told him to go out with his friends.

Then, on June 16, the day we met only 10 years later, he proposed. It was the best thing ever.

We were in our favorite spot. A black beach in Hawaii. And it was at sunset so the sky was vibrant orange, pink, and purple. He handed me a clam and told me to open it to check for a pearl. And instead of a pearl, it was a ring. So he go down on one knee and asked me to marry him. And of coarse, I said yes.

Then on July 19, the day I left only 11 years later, we got married. We did it in a big chapel in Oklahoma so everyone, family, friends, actually lots of friends, could meet in the middle.

I was in a princess style dress with the biggest and puffiest skirt you could imagine. Natalie had been cancer free for 9 years now, so she was my maid of honor. Then Bethany and Zoe. And Bethany's daughters were our flower girls. And Sam's son, was our ring bearer. It was the most perfect wedding ever.

Then 3 years after we got married, I got pregnant. We found out it was boy and couldn't be more excited. We decided to name him Will after Hayes' older brother that died in the war. Hayes promised he would teach him baseball and football. And Nash said he would teach him how to get all the girls.

Then 4 years after Will was born, I had a daughter we named her Ann.

I dress her in dresses and skirts and the most girly things possible.

Today, we are going to Nash's daughter's birthday. She is turning 5 so she is only one year older than Will. I dressed Will in khakis and a polo and I dressed Ann in a denim romper.

When we got to the party, Will and Ann went and played with their cousin's and friends. We set down Mia's gift and went and talked to Nash for a while. Then we went and sat on the couch and just talked.

"Ellie, I know I tell you this all the time but I love you so much you don't even know." Hayes told me.

"Hayes, you do tell me that all the time but I feel more and more love every time. I love you too Hayes."