Trivia:Love

*Hi! This is my first BTS fan fiction and I'm hoping to make it the best I possibly can. Just to let you guys know I don't have the best grammar , but feel free to let me know of any corrections I can make to give you all a better feel. I hope you enjoy!*

*Disclaimer: I do NOT own BTS or any of its members (although who doesn't wish to lol), I do NOT own any of their music and other musical mentions throughout the story. The only characters that I do own are the ones mentioned later on in the story. My characters and some parts of my story does relate to my own personal life so I hope no one will copy this story without asking for permission first. Thank you! Now on with the story!*

My name is Lena Park and I'm just your average woman seeking my purpose in life. I have yet to figure out what career I want to pursue, I have yet to find a man that would give me that special "tingling" feeling inside and well frankly put I feel completely lost. I feel like nowadays most people have their shit together, they know what they want to do with their lives, find their other half and have a fairy tail ending. Well that is not my story. I am a 30 years old half Korean/half Puerto Rican woman, working as a customer service representative for the number one faucet company in America and... I hate it. I hate having to put up with all of the constant complaints of people who can't use simple tools for simple repairs or even people who don't know how to use the internet to download an instruction manual to help them with their problems. Like who the hell doesn't know how to use technology nowadays? Ugh, Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I guess that's just how I feel inside. Of course these inner feelings are never allowed outside of my head during work hours, but let me tell you that once I am out it's an explosion of relief to just let it go. So what does a woman like me need to do to feel like she belongs, like she has a place in this world? Maybe I just need to find me a new job that fulfills me and inspires me to be a better version of myself? Maybe then I will find that special someone for me and have my happy ending? I need change and it needs to happen now!

I worked furiously the last half hour and I was running out of patience. All I really wanted to do was relax. I counted down the final seconds of my shift at work to head home 3...2...1 and I clocked out, shut down my computer, jumped out of my seat and left my job with a new found motivation burning within me. I began to bundle up with my black puffy coat that reached just past my knees and wrapped my gray knitted scarf around my neck. I slipped my hands into my black gloves that have the grips on the tips to help me use my phone while walking outside and to top my head I had a black Michael Kors beanie hat with a little puff ball for that extra little fashion flare. My boots hit the fresh snow that clung to the cement and you could hear the soft crunching of it as I walked down to my red Limited Edition Toyota Highlander to begin my drive home.

The snow really freaked me out...well at least driving in it did. It caused many painful memories to start flooding my mind and I was trying as hard as I could to try and suppress them. My Korean father passed away 7 years ago in a car crash and died while in transit to the nearest hospital. He's had a history of heart issues and the accident was the thing that undid him. My mother decided that she wanted to get away from all of the memories that brought my dad back into her life and left to her native island of Puerto Rico. She has been there ever since dad's passing taking care of my grandfather who turned 100 years old back in July. It's definitely been a difficult time getting over this, but we just had to keep pushing through.

The thoughts of my mom and dad really weighed heavy on my mind as I drove on the highway...I wondered many times over whether I would find someone/something that made me feel complete. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw my exit approaching and slowly drove down the ramp and then the local streets until I reached the parking lot of the apartment complex I resided in. I lived in a simple 1,200sq ft. two bedroom, two bathroom apartment that I really liked, but always felt empty. I had no one to share my home with and it really began to dawn on me that I needed to put myself out in the dating world more. That the thing I was missing in my life is a partner, a friend and a lover who will be there for me no matter what happened. I was tired of being lonely...That's how I was feeling, but I decided to cheer myself up with a chant: