Trivia: Love Chapter 3

AN: Hello to anyone that might be reading my story! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter and for those of you who may have forgotten what happened since I'm slow updating (sorry) there is a recap below! 

**Chapter 2 Recap**

"Presenting BTS and their bop of a song Run!" she presses play on her remote, jumps on the bed and sits next to me watching attentively as the music video begins.

A white screen appears with the name BIG HIT Entertainment and I am assuming this is the company responsible for managing the group Jisoo is introducing to me.

The screen is first black with the silhouette of a male figure which fell into a pool of water, then there was a man who got some cola from a fridge, but somehow he looked very familiar to me.

I kept watching attentively as the video continued on and at about 48 seconds into it (meh who's keeping count anyway lol) my jaw dropped wide open.

"Jisoo stop! Stop the video!"

"What? Huh? What's going on titi?

There on the screen were the same pair of intense brown orbs that had me flustered and pensive all day long. That man on the screen was...

My Soulmate.

**Chapter 3**

I stared at Jisoo's T.V. screen without blinking, making sure that every feature I remembered from my so called "dream" matched the man I was currently looking at.

I began whispering to myself as I got up from the bed and walked over to the T.V. :

"I've seen him before, I'm sure that he's the one I dreamed of."

Jisoo just stared at me with wide eyes as if I had just lost my mind. 

I placed my finger on the screen tracing the outline of his face, eyes and then down to the lusciously full lips that I had "tasted" the night before.

"Titi Lena. What's happening? Hellooooooo!"

No response.

That was all Jisoo would take so she jumped in between me and her T.V. to successfully wake me up from my stupor. 

"Aunty!" she yelled.

"What is it?"

"Hmmm...well you were completely hypnotized by the music video when RM appeared and..."

"RM?"

"Yeah, that's his name and he's the leader of the group." Jisoo said while staring at me questioningly.

I whispered to myself, wondering if I might have mistaken the person on screen with the one from my dreams, but...there was no way in hell I could forget the person in that steamy encounter, like none!

"Aunty Lena can you just tell me what's going on? It's kinda creepy that you just go all crazy about someone you've seen for the first time. Like if you would have seen a ghost or something."

"Jisoo, listen I have to be straight with you. We've always been very close to one another and told each other all of our secrets right?"

"Yeah! So spill the tea already woman!" Jisoo said with a look of desperation.

"Well the thing is that last night I had a lucid dream and in that dream this RM was in it."

"Ok well I mean it's just a dream no biggie"

"No! You don't understand! The way he explained it was as if I was experiencing astral projection."

"No fucking way! Are you serious? or are you just pulling my leg?"