Trivia:Love Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! I wanted to thank everybody who is still reading this story. I am still going through this story in my mind trying to figure out how things will play out. I wouldn't mind any ideas and suggestions you might have. 

***Chapter 3 Recap***

(Namjoon's POV)

I began to retrace my steps to see if I could find that damn passport. To my dismay I noticed that there were a few girls staring right at me. They started to walk towards me and I had to do something before they could confirm who I was.

"Shit! Army..."

Walking by me was a young woman who seemed to be looking for someone. I took the chance to throw them off and ran right towards her hugging her tightly from behind. She was startled and before she could scream out of fear I whispered into her ear:

"Please! Don't move! I need your help."

The woman's body tensed and I could only hope that she would be willing to save me.

Chapter 4 (Flashback 2 hours before arriving at the airport)

"Ok! So Titi Lena I need to get you caught up as much as possible with the details of the group, who they are and what they stand for."

"Jisoo, make this quick and relevant I don't have time to really study much into them. I just need enough to get me by." 

"To get you by? Tia! Seriously you need to know everything about them. They are huge icons in Korea and Army would destroy you if they knew what you were up to." Jisoo said exasperatedly.

"Oh please! Just let them try and mess with me. They will know what's good once I'm through with them. I didn't spend over 10 years practicing Jiu-Jitsu for nothing Jisoo. "

"Umm...you're really scary when you act like that. Well anyways I'll give you the details on each member:

RM- Leader, Main Rapper, Composer, Lyricist

Kim Seokjin- Main Visual, Vocalist

Min Yoongi- The love of my life! Main Rapper, Composer

Jung Hoseok- Lead Dancer, Rapper

Park Jimin- Main Dancer, Visual, Vocalist

Kim Taehyung- Visual, Vocalist, Main Dancer

Jeong Jungkook- Visual, Vocalist, Main Dancer

"Hmmm...why do I have a feeling that one of those names is so familiar? Can you tell me their names again Jisoo?"

"Umm ok sure thing."

Jisoo went through the names of all seven members and once she stopped at Park Jimin's name I shouted.

"Stop! Did you just say Park Jimin?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"That's my brother's name...the one I haven't seen for many years, because he left to South Korea for idol training."

"Are you fucking kidding me Titi Lena? Are you telling ME that THE Park Jimin from BTS is my uncle?!?!?!?! Jisoo yelled at the top of her lungs.

"For crying out loud please lower your voice. To tell you the truth I can't really be sure if he is my brother unless I see a picture of him."

" Oh you can bet your ass I will find you a picture of Jimin and you'd better tell me if it is or it isn't. It will only take me a sec."

Jisoo unlocked her phone and quickly googled a picture of Jimin and showed it to me hastily.