Chapter 3: Recording time!

Dublin's P.o.V

    When Danny brings me to my room I was Amazed. Creeper Designed walls, Neon Green BedSheets with a White pillow, A Black Desk For my Computers, And a Danny Bouncing on my bed. "Whut are u doing?" I ask Danny. "Having Fuuuun" he replies. "Ok? Can u get Jerome here to help me with setting up everything for me?" I ask him. "U do it Yourself! Jk brb" He says as he walks downstairs. I walk up to my bed and pounce on it like a cat. I lay down so i can look at the Ceiling. My room is awesome. I love them <3 I think. I hear FootSteps walking up the stairs and i see Jerome And Danny at my Door. "Knock Knock?" Jerome says. "Come in ;3" I tell him. "Ok so u need help with all the Technical Crap Dubz?" He ask "Yeah" I reply. He grabs the computer at the bottom of my bed and starts working. I walk down to See Adam and The Fish Wrestling. I sit on the Couch next to Mitch and Ian. "Whut. Is. Happening?" I ask them. "Oh they do this all the time cause Adam Calls The Amphibeon a fish" I smerk.. "Well.. HE IS A FISH!" I scream and The Fish looks at me. "Whut did u just say..?" He said Tilting his head to the side. "I said it..And ur going to have to catch me!" I get up an run for dear life. I run to the kitchen and then into Adams room and hide in the closet. I heard The Fishes foot steps and Grunting coming up the stairs. I giggle a little bit But then i cover my mouth. I hear him barging in the room and look in the closet. But i was hidden in the coats. I was in between 2 coats, Standing up, And my feet were surrounded by Bags and Shoes. He closed the door and i ran out. I jumped on his back and he starting making pig noises and ran downstairs. I started laughing and so did everyone else. "Hey dublin im done!" Jerome said while walking out of my room with Danny. They saw me and the Fish and slowly walked backwards into my room again in Unison. I jumped off his back and starting laughing. "Amphibeon..I Think fish!" Danny came up behind Quientin (Forgot how to spell his name) and dumped Freezing cold water on his head. "I hate u guys" he said laughing. "WHO WANTS A HUUUUG!" He said holding his arms out. "Oh come here u fish!" Ian said hugging Him. "Oh, Why not" I run up to him and hugged him. Then everyone joined in and We all started laughing. "Ok fish, U go change! And Everyone! LETS PLAY SOME MODDED COPS AND ROBBERS!" Adam Screamed. "But, I dont have A Minecraft Account." I said looking down at my left foot. (#TysLeftFoot). "Ok, Well make u one" Mitch said walking me up to my room. I see Jerome sitting on my bed curled up into a ball rocking back and forth with his eyes WIDE open. "Im Scarred for life.." He said. "Oh man up u big baby" I said hugging him. I let go of the hug and i go to Mitch. "So Minecraft user?" Mitch asked "ImaTigger" I replied. He typed it in. "PassWord?" He aked. I pushed him out of the way and put in a Password."Ok your done!" He gives me the Ip for the server and i Log on. I hear his footsteps walk into his room. I see The others and jerome is out of my room and on his computer already. We get in a skype call together and we all got the Pandoras Box mod. "Ready" Adam asks. "Ready!" I say, And i press record. "Hey guys sky here..."