Chapter 4: Modded cops and robbers

Dublin P.o.V

"Hey guys sky here!" Adam began. "We are back with some more modded cops and robbers. Todays mod we are doing the Pandora's Box mod! We are here with all of Team crafted and a new guest of team crafted, DUBLIN!" Adam Shouted. "Hai." I said fixing my Mic and Headset. "So I'm going to be the cop" Adam said as Jerome got punched on the pressure plate "Oops." Ian says. I can see Adam grinning from his room. Me,Danny,Mitch,And Jason were teleported to a cell and Adam,The fish, And Ian we're teleported to a Cell. I started punching the bars "LET ME OUT!" I said pressing shift to crouch. I started breaking the blocks so i can escape. "HALP!" I said screaming and running. Jerome shoots me and i go flying, and i faceplant with the wall. "Ow." I say. "I will halp u!" Adam said while he escaped and we went into the wardens office. Me and adam see Jerome and me and him started screaming. 'RUUUUUN" Ian and deadlox Say. "SkythekidRS has been slain by JeromeASF using Discipline" Chat reads. I had full health and bread. I get teleported whenever i hit a pressure plate and i get shot. "ImaTigger was shot by JeromeASF using Taser" chat says. "Awww..." I sayas I get out again. "BAHX!" I scream and click the Pandora's box. Everything went from Stone bricks to Stained clay and Super charged Creepers. "Halp?" I say. "ImaTigger was killed by a creeper"

~TIME LAPS UNTIL END OF VID~

-Everyone Escapes- "WE DEED IT! That was hard though" Jason says. "I failed to be warden" Jerome says. "Its ok biggums! I suck!" Mitch said jumping up and down in MC and punching the sky crouching. Everyone starts laughing and we end the vid off. "That was Modded Cops and robbers! See you next time!" I end off. "Bye!" Everyone says in Unison and they finish thre Video. I walk out of my room to the living room and Plop on the couch and watch some movies when Adam comes charging out of his room. "DUBLIN! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR U!" Adam says.