Today is the day

Danny's P.O.V

~~TIME LAPS TO AFTER RIVER SONG LEFT~~

 'I Want everything to change..but i'm..i'm too scared to tell her how i feel' i think to myself. I see her every were.. I hear her every were. I sigh. Its never going to happen. "Boo" I heard behind me and i jump backwards, i lose my balance but my hand got caught by Dublin, making sure i don't fall. "Watch out, you might die" she giggles. I blush. "Thanks dub" i mutter. "Whats wrong?" she asks worried. 'Shes worried about me..' i think to myself. "nothing.." i whisper. "Tell me" she says pushing me into my room. She comes into the room and locks the door. "Tell me now" She says. I sigh. "I like this girl.." I say. Her eyes widen, like shes sad, but she smiles widely. "Who?" she asks. I look at the floor.

DUBLIN'S P.O.V

H-He likes someone..? I guess it couldn't be helped i guess. "I can't say" He says quietly. "I understand.." I say sadly, walking to his bed to sit down on. He walks over to me and sits next to me. "Why are you sad?" He asks me. "I'm not sad" I say, obviously lying. He looks worried. I sigh. "nothing im ok" i smile. He hugs me and whispers in my ear. "I-Its you" he stutters. My eyes open wide and i hug him tightly. "Same here" I say smiling.

(REMEMBER WHEN THIS STORY WAS A THING. I FINALLY UPDATED WOOOHOOO)