Sister?

Mitch's P.o.V~

When we get home I go to my room, And i get a call from my phone. "Hello?" I answer it. "Yelllo?" Someone said "Mitch!?!?!" She screams. "Yes? Why? ARE U A CRAZY OBSESSED FAN?" She laughs MAybe..No jk I-Im Your um.." She gets cut off by the door ringing. "Be right back" I Say and run downstairs to get the door. I open it to see a girl with Orange hear, White croptop, Grey Sneakers, And grey Skinny jeans. "Sister." She says as she hangs her phone up. I was confused but put everything together 'I-Im your um...' 'Sister' IM YOUR SISTER! "M-Madz?" I say... She walks up and hugs me. "I finally found you.." She says squeezing more into the hug. "Were were you this whole 16 years!" (A/N She was gone when they were 4) "I ran away., I couldnt deal with our parents fighting so much, So i just ra-"  She says as she gets cut off.. It came from dublins room. I ran up there without a word and saw her on the ground crying. I help her up onto her bed and hug her tightly. "Dublin! What happened!" I whispered/Screamed. Oh yeah, Shes mute. She puts her head on my shoulder and i get up. I help her up and I kissed her forhead and hugged her again. "Your ok...Shh.." I say. Maddie walks in and looks confused. "Whos this?" "Her name is Dublin, My...Ummm... Daughter in law?" I say. "Well, Shes my best friends kid, So yeah." I Say. She walks up to her and kneels down to dublin. "Are you ok sweety?" She asked. DANG SHES TALL, Shes like 5'5 Dang.  Dublin Shakes her head no... "You can talk to me, Come on." She says while grabbing her hand. Dublin smiles and walks downstairs to the basement....