Disaster! Halpppp ;c

Dublin's P.o.V

"DUBLIN! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" Adam says charging out of his room. "Whut do u want Dahlberg?" I say approaching him "Were going to the beach beach!" Jerome says while dancing down the stairs with Mitch. "And we're going tubing!" Danny says jumping down the stairs. "First, Dont kill yourself, 2 Awesome! When are we going?" I ask Them. "Right now!" Adam Screams and takes off his pants, Which has his swimming gear on. I wipe my forhead "Thank god!" I shout and everyone laughs.

TIME LAPS 20 MINSSS!

Danny's P.o.V

When we got at the beach, We saw Adam's decked out, awesome boat. "WOOOOOAHHH" I scream and jump in. When everyone gets in the boat dublin gets in the raft. "Ready?" Adam askes "Ready as ill ever be!" She screams as Adam turns on the boat. Adam grabs the steering wheel, And we were off! It was so fast i couldnt even think Dublin was holding on...And she wasn't. "ADAM! DUBLIN FELLL OFFF!" I scream not even hearinh myself, And apparently he didnt hear me either. I punch is arm and point to the raft. His eyes widen, "WHY DIDNT U TELL ME SHE WASNT THERE!" Adam screams at me. I face palm and take of my shirt and jump in. I open my eyes and they start hurting really badly, But i dont care. I keep looking around and go deeper in the ocean, And i see a body. Its dublin i thought. And i was right. I grabbed her arm and i brought her up to shore. And he leg was all eaten, But it was only chewed. she can still use it, but we need to go to the doctor. I swim up and get a gasp of air. I swim to the boat and climb the ladder with Dublin on my shoulder. You'll be ok, I promise I think.