my first week with 1D

i pulled the covers over my head and tried to sleep. the room that the boys gave me was bigger then my room back home. but i couldnt sleep. 

i got out of bed and walked over to liams room. the house was quiet except for a few weird sounds coming from niall and louis' room. i dont really know why they shared a room. i knocked on liams door. 

"come in" i entered the room, really tired and sad. 

"hi liam can i sleep here?" i asked. 

"yeah sure" liam said. 

i found a spot on the floor to rest. this new life was better then i thought. 

"wait what are you doing come in here with me." liam said sexily. i climbed into bed and kissed him. i think that tonights gonna be a long night...

the next morning i wake up with a sore butthole but my moods great! i cant find liam anwhere but hes probably downstairs. oh no! i need to make breakfast for the boys! i quickly put on some clothes and hurry downstairs. everyone but liam was sitting at the table casaully talking and stuff. 

"where were you?" asked harry. why was harry so rude to me? he never said anything nice to me. 

"sorry i overslept" im worried that liam isnt there. where was he???????

"its fine now go make breakfast" said zayn. 

"oh but i cant cook" i said sheepishly.

"oh its fine" said niall. "ill help you"

we went to the kitchen. i noticed that niall has to spread his legs out a little like i have to to stop my butt from stinging to much.  interesting. 

we made eggs and pancakes and i accidentally spilled batter on the ceiling. niall spanked me on the bum and that really hurt. i didnt say anything tho. 

when we went back to the guys liam was there. he was acting weird tho. idk why. he smiled at me tho. i served the breakfast like a good housemaid. 

they ate and didnt leave any for me. how cruel!

when they finished louis told me to water the garden. i didnt know where the hose was so i just spit on the plants hoping theyd get watered this way. 

the next day the plants looked really dead. i dont understand why tho. i spit a lot of slaliva. so today when louis told me to water the plants i sang a mantra to them that i saw on pinterest. 

"oh dear plants please dont die la di da" i sang. 

"you sing very sweetly" said harry. then he walked away. this was the nicest thing that harry said to me he didnt even give me a chance to say thanks. i was stumped. 

i continued to sing to the plants every day. 

the next day i woke up in liams bed and this time he was actually in the room. 

"you know what ive decided that i love you" he said to me. 

omg i cried. i think what this passed week was trying to tell me is that i was in love with liam. chad who? it was liam who could care for me like nobody else. 

"i love you to liam" i say, crying a little. maybe now that we love each other hell stop doing it in the butt. 

"come here ada" he said smirking. and bringing me close. 

ada! whose that?! i yank away from him feroshusly. 

"oops sorry i meant addy"