i cant believe mom!

mom called my name. i woke up from a blissful dream about five boys, all about 18, hovering over me. i think they were trying to say something i dont know though. i rolled out of bed in sweats galore tried to brush my tangly blondish brown hair it used to be blond but now its blondish brown, and changed my outfit. 

ever since dad left i stopped caring about my appearance and mom was always trying to get me to wear makeup and dress nice. i went to my nightstand and put on some makeup. i kept it natural since my skin was actually looking good for once. 

in case you havent noticed im not like other girls. i dont like makeup or parties or going out. i prefer to stay at home and watch hentai. on incognito obvs. i hate hanging out with girls sine there all so slutty and annoying, all they wanna talk about is the mall and boys. theres this one girl named teresa that i hate somuch she always tries to flirt with guys including my boyfriens. i hang out with boys because they are less drama. guys understand me. 

i have a boyfriend named chad who i love so soso much hes the love of my life and so perfect and i literally wanna suck his dik but he wants to wait until marriage. were gonna get married as soon as i can convince mum to let me. i would wear my sweats to the ceremony but chad said no so i guess i wont. he showed me a dress that he saw at forever 21 that looks kinda cute i guess that i should wear to the wedding. i still hate dresses. no lezbo tho. weve been dating for three weeks so far and i already know hes the one! he always aks me to take the back entrance of the movie theatre i think because he works at the movies over the break. 

anyways i walked downstairs and got down to eat some food. 

on the tv mom was watching netflix. im the only one other than mom who uses netflix. well obvs. since were the only ones in the family. mom usually offers me some cereal but today she gave me a full breakfast of poptarts. yum! i stopped eating after the second pop tart since i gotta stay thin. i suffer to much from soceitys expectasions of me. i wonder why mom is being so nice too me, i wonder. 

"hey mom how come your being so nice to me" i ask. 

"well i have a surprise for you" said mom. 

suddenly the door opened and i saw the five guys from my dream. and not the fast food place. i mean the boys. they all kinda peaked my interest since they all are about my age but a couple of years older. i was interested by one of them who had long hair and tattoos. im shocked that his mom would let him get those tattos.

"these are ur new owners" said mom.

"no!" i screamed. "why would you sell me" 

"i need money to pay for the bills" said mom.  

"i bet you only need it to pay for drugs" i spat. "im so disapointed in you mom" 

"hey dont speak to your mom like that" chad siad. 

"ohmygod chase!" i esclaimed. "save me from this insane woman!" 

"no" said chad. "it was i who told ur mom to sell you to these guys." nonononononnonononononononnonononononnono!!!!!!!!!! this cant be happening!!!!!!!!!!! im so mad at mom. the guys all just stood still. i started to cry because chad betrayed me and maybe it wasnt love after all. i supsected that teresa had something to do with it. 

"comeone adrienne you can do this." i was shook. chad had actually called me adrienne instead of his nickname for me addy. then out of the blue chads phone rang. 

"oh hey tessie, oh ok ill be there in ten minutes. im so ready to d o  i t with you" TESSIE???? WAS HE REFERING TO TERESA????????? OH MY GOD IM SO MAD I COULD HIT HIM!!!!!!!!!!! i reached over to hit him but the guy with long hair and tatoos stopped me. he had a very serious look on his face and he had some strong arms. kind of sexy i guess. i was still mad that mom was doing this to me.