in the limo

some hours later i found myslef in the back of a limo. it seems that these boys were kinda rich. the guy that stopped me from hitting chad's name was harry and he sat at the other side of the limo. i dont think he wanted to talk to me. the other guys introduced me as zayn niall liam and louis. they were all sweet to me. 

"wait so your name is adrienne right?" asked niall. 

"yeah" i said. "but you can call me addy" suddenly i remembered chad and broke down in tears. they all comforted me except for harry who just sat in the corner. i was super duper disapointed espcesially since i kinda liked harry. i was hoping id lose my virginity to him. sort of. 

"dont worry about your boyfriend. we all know hes a loser" said louis. 

"yeah" said liam. 

"besides, your with us now" said zayn. 

i realized this now and i started to cry again. it really sucked that id never see my mom again probably.  the boys looked at me nicely except harry. i dont understand why. 

we drove for like four hours to get to their house. it was a huge mansion with a big lawn and a garage full of cars. wow.

"will i have to clean those cars" i asked. 

"yeah" said harry for the first time. "you will have to clean them once  a week and make dinner for us every night." 

"calm down harry she just got here!" said liam angrily. i liked liam. i decided i would stick around him.