liam!!!!!! no!!

i knew something was wrong. ever since liam had admited his love for me he was acting very weird. when i left his bedroom to go clean the cars he made a weird gurgling sound with his mouth. i turn to see him foaming at the mouth but i dont know why. i was kinda spooked so i went to nwash the car. there were so many of them it took me three whole hours to scrub the first one clean. i hoped that i would be able to finish the cars today. it is like six. 

suddenly liam appeared and he was foaming at the mouth again i dint know what to do. 

"oh no liam" i said shrieking.

suddenly liam ran into the road just as a giant grabage truck came. in that instant i looked into his orbs. they were cracked and gray. the truck hit him and liams guts went everywhere! oh no! i scream loud enough for niall and louis to show up. they were both covered in bruises i dont know why. they cried out liams name. then zayn showed up. he picked up liams decapitated head and shed a single tear. single like me now! my boyfriend was dead! 

"wheres harry" asked a sobbing louis. "ik that he was the bsetest friend of liam. "

suddenly harry showed up he was wearing a suit i think he was about to go on a date. he stopped for a second and looked shocked like everyone else and then he fainted.