♛Chptr. 29: Suspicions♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin can't really sleep after what happened in Jungkook's house earlier. He can't get his mind off of his sweet moment with Jungkook. It keeps on replaying in his mind and it was driving him insane.

Every time he would remember it it's like Jungkook's touches were still lingering on his body, sending tingles to his spine, and Jimin somehow hates to admit that...he liked Jungkook touching his body that way. And their kiss, it keeps on burning his whole body. He knew that was so wrong in all the wrong places so he needs to stop thinking about it!

So there stood Jimin in their mansion's balcony, just looking outside their spacious backyard with nothing but grass and trees on it, the sky tainting black because it was already nighttime. 

Jimin breathed in and out, placing his clasped hands on the metal railings as he touched his lips thinking about the kiss again. 

"Should I feel sorry?...B-But he's the one who leaned in." Jimin heaved a very long sigh. He's thinking about it unknowingly. 

"What is worrying you, my son?" Jimin looked over his shoulder only to see his father still in a business suit walking towards him. 

"Nothing father, I'm just...confused about something." Jimin told, looking at the dark and empty sky.

"Could I ask what is it about?" Jimin shook his head, not even hesitating.

"It's nothing really important so don't worry." Mr. Park lowly chuckled. Knowing his son, he knew that his boy is lying right in front of his face. 

"Then why are you thinking about it if it's nothing important?" Jimin thought about it and his father was right. He shouldn't be thinking about it anymore if it doesn't really bother him. 

It's not like it meant something...right? Jimin thought.

Jimin then remembered something about what Jungkook said. He clearly remembered how the younger told him about his mother's death. How his mother was murdered by someone who is still on the loose. Jimin has been thinking about this for a long time but he only thinks that now might be the right time to bring it up to his father.

"Father?" He looked beside him, seeing Mr. Park looking at the sky with him.

"Hm?" Mr. Park replied, not tearing his gaze from the night sky.

"How many...have you killed?" Jimin mumbled as he bit his lower lip. Mr. Park looked at his son with a confused expression. This is the first time he heard Jimin asking such a thing. 

But thinking this through, he thought this talk might not be as bad as he thinks. Since Jimin and he had somehow grown apart because he kept his shady business in secret, he thought that maybe this talk would help him to somehow mend the broken connection he once had with his son.

"I don't really know the number...but I killed tons." Mr. Park said in a serious but calm tone.

Jimin isn't even surprised. Instead, he was hurt. Just thinking about his father killing people behind his back hurts a lot because he thought of him as his role model ever since he was young. He loved how his father looked professional at things and he respects him a lot. But now Jimin is starting to doubt it.

Jimin doesn't want to think bad about his father but he can't help but feel curious. He only wished that his father wouldn't be the one who killed Jungkook's mother. Because surely, it could be possible since his father is a murderer but Jimin isn't taking that chance. 

"Do you still recognize whom you've killed?...M-Maybe their names too?" Jimin looked at his father in anticipation but Mr. Park only shook his head.