♛Chptr. 48: Opportunity to Kill♛

3rd person's POV

"Then come to a hotel with me."  

It was just blank, Jimin's mind was just a void without any single thought. For a minute there, he thought he has gone deaf. He doesn't know if he was hearing things right so he slowly leaned back, examining Jungkook's expression through the rain. 

"D-Did you say something Jungkook?" Jimin didn't even realize that his expression looked like his soul left him and it made Jungkook crack. 

Jungkook laughed at Jimin's expression taking his time to hold his stomach from the laughter. Jimin frowned at the sight because Jungkook was obviously making fun of him but then he smiled. At least Jungkook was now laughing.

Jungkook stopped laughing after a few minutes as he ruffled Jimin's soft dirty blonde hair.

"That's what you get for asking me that question. It could be an innocent thing for you to say but I'm a man... asking me that question means you are willing to have sex with me. You understand?" Jimin's eyes widened and blushed from what he heard. Of course, he wasn't referring to that so he nodded his head frantically.

"Good, now let's leave this place and change because we definitely look like some idiots who are talking in the rain." Jungkook casually told as he pointed at the people who noticed them and was giving them weird looks. Jimin blushed from embarrassment and soon followed Jungkook.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook bought them clothes so they managed to change their soaked clothes through their drive home. The rain still didn't stop so they bought umbrellas too. Although it didn't take a while before they arrived at Jimin's mansion, the whole drive felt like it was a long ride. They were just silent.

The engine of Jungkook's car stopped in front of the door and Jimin removed his seatbelt. He was staring in front gulping, somehow it felt really awkward and he doesn't even know why.

"I had fun today." Jimin blurted out. Jungkook looked at him returning a small smile.

"Me too, and maybe... we should do it again?" Jimin was surprised to hear that so he looked at Jungkook and he could see that he was serious so he smiled widely. 

"I would like that." Jimin reached for his umbrella at the back seat and he opened the door but he halted for a second. He looked back at Jungkook.

"Why? Did you forget-" And then Jungkook was immediately shut up by that quick kiss on his cheek. He wasn't expecting that Jimin would just suddenly kiss him.

Jimin leaned back with a gulp, "Bye J-Jungkook! Safely car, I mean, d-drive car..."

"You mean drive safely, Jimin?" Jimin blushed in embarrassment, he can't believe that he was starting to lack words.

"Y-Yeah! I meant that!" He said before he slammed the car door shut and runs inside their mansion. 

Jungkook was no different, he breathed in and out as trying to coax his fast beating heart. He might not look like he was startled but he is. He is flustered as hell.

"You shouldn't be beating like this. I'll die soon if you do." Jungkook whispered to himself, more like scolding his heart as he held his chest but it's not stopping so he decided to just drive his way home thinking that it would calm down on the way.

But by the drive home, it got worse because he keeps on remembering that quick kiss. Jungkook was losing his cool because Jimin took him off guard two times in a row today. By hugging him and by kissing him.