"I love you too my dark angel"

YN sighed at she rubbed her head. It had been about a month since the incedent with Jin's old friends, and now, YN was once again, stay late at the studio, finishing up orders. She was exhausted, and ready to collapse. Her apartment was 30 minutes away, while Jin's was down the street. She groaned and just decided to walk to Jin's and crash there for the night, again. 

(timeskip)

She walked up to his door and knock on it, hoping he would still be awake, which he was. He opened the door a little, and when he saw it was YN, he grabbed her and pulled her into the home quickly. She was let go and saw why he hand't greeted her like he usually did. There he was, standing with his wings out, but...he was also shirtless. YN blushed as he turned to face her, his chizzled chest displayed in front of her. "I'm guessing you're staying for the night?" He asked with a grin. YN nodded, trying hard not to just stare at the beautiful creature in front of her.  

"Unfortunatly, I have to have my wings out..and be shirtless." He said while rubbing his neck. "THats fine, just as long as I can get some sleep, I'm about to pass out!" YN said with a frown. Jin nodded towards his bedroom. YN smiled and walked towards it, raiding his closet and putting on a pair of sweatpants and large black shirt. She then crawled under the soft covers and buried herself into a abyss of Jin's scent. He joined her moments later, hugging her. She was still kinda awake and tried to be as relaxed at she could. He then kissed her head and whispered," I love you." YN smiled and turned around to face an in-shock Jin. "I love you to my dark angel." She smiled and he leaned down and kissed her.