We Have A Problem

"What happened?" "The spacecraft is not steady

             "What happened?" "The spacecraft is not steady." "What do you mean by that, James?" "It's splitting kind of." Can you see a gap between the nose and passenger area?" "A small one" "James, I'm afraid a small gap is big enough, but let's try to fix it." "It's better than just sitting here waiting to die." "James, you'r not going to die, neither is any of the other LIFT-Astronauts." "I will believe that when i'm back on N.C.." " All right, let's start the safety procedure in an event of an emergency." 

               It didn't work. Although it did work enough that they got out of the atmosphere. "Mission Control, can we turn around and go back into N.C.'s atmosphere?" "Sorry, but you have to complete your mission." "Really, that's all you care about!" "Also, you would burn up if you went back in Nate's City's atmosphere." 

               ARRORROR 3's mission was not only to go to Roar, but also to go to another planet called Bunk. When they heard they had to complete the mission, that got them extra scared then if they had to do that in ARRORROR 1 or 2.

               "All right, we will complete the mission, but remember it's all your fault if we die." "Copy that." "All right,--" He got cut off by the blaring sound of the Master Alarm signal. "Uh, Mission Control, there is a Black Hole under Bunk." "Just go to bunk before it gets sucked up." 

      * A Few Earth Years Later*

             " We are here and we have successfully put the flag on Roar and we are in orbit of bunk still a planet." "That's good to hear, go in the atmosphere." "All right" they went in, put down the flag, and as they rose out of the atmosphere the Black Hole started pulling, then, the shuttle ripped in half and everyone in the passenger area (The 4 LIFT- Astronauts besides James) got sucked into the Black Hole.

              James successfully crashed into Roar and got saved by rescuers.