chapter 3 - I've got the guts to say anything

A/N lot of language in this one, just warning you 

- Ajatz

Ow! I turned to see jess, Nicole, chole, riley and amy laughing at me. I just glared at them and went back to my all time low sesh. I was over them throwing things at the back of my head on the way to school.

“oi!! ya dumb slut!.”

I was over it, id had enough. Ever since I got to this shit hole she made sure that her and her group The Sheep Pack as I called them, made my life hell. There was only so much Jez could take. I got up and walked over to her.

“oh looks girlies, the little freak has come to give us cash.” She said attempting to insult me.

There was one thing she didn’t know, I was kinda loaded. I took a silent pleasure in that. She was the plastic barbie type, tacky hair extentions, a  really bad bleach blonde dye and dead hair. Cheap fake glass jewlry that looked too bright to be real, and knock off hand bags. I couldn’t help but laugh when I looked at her close up.

“whats so funny freak?”

“your bag.” I said stifling a laugh.

“oh yes mummy got it for me when she went to paris.” Wow she couldn’t be any sadder if she tried.

I burst into a giant fit of laughter.

“what’s wrong with you?! You.. you whore!!”

The sheep pack cracked up laughing.

“yeah, just piss off you dumb bitch.” Said chole agreeing with amy.

“hah, try spelling Czechoslovakia then.” I said smirking with the classic Jez hand on the hip fringe over one eye total sexy attitude as jack put it. Wow I missed that kid already.

“uh huh. Make up words, freak!”

“uh no, czecholsovakia is real, well was. It’s a country in Europe, well it was. The government was changed dicktatorship you know that sorta thing and so on and it changed and is now called the Czech republic. So in other words it’s a country whos name was changed.”

They all just staired at me. Except amy, I swear her face was turning red with anger but I couldn’t tell, it was caked in so much makeup.

“you’re just a bullshitter.”

“oh amy, now I see why your ‘mummy’ (I said with fingers in the air) asked me to tutior you in geography. You seem to be failing quite a few subjects. You might be held back. Wouldn’t want that would we?”

She just glared at me with pure hatred, if looks could kill id be long gone.

“again.” I added with a smirk.

I walked back to my seat and did the stupidest thing ever. I called Alex.

Forgive me I'm trying to find

My calling, I'm calling at night

I don’t mean to be a bother but have you seen this-

“Hello?” I asked groggily. Who the hell would be calling at 4am in the morning.. oh wait jetlag. i looked at the clock it was 6:45pm

“uh, Alex?”

Oh, my, god.

“je… jezebel..”

“uh yeah.” She said

“hey..”

It had been so long, why would she be calling randomly?

“I was wondering-“