Wonpil angst

-They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you-teenagers, my chemical romance

*this imagine will be really short i'm sorry. also you have a best guy friend and this (b/g/f) stands for his name.*

YOUR POV

wonpil and i had just got back from a long day of shopping for our new apartment when my best friend, (b/g/f), had just called. wonpil didn't like the fact i was still friends with my high school crush even i had reassured him multiple times i only loved him. so when he called wonpil got a little angry.

"sorry love ima take this real quick. " i told him leaving the kitchen.

(his girlfriend is a best friend of yours as well)

ON THE PHONE
you- hey what's up?
him- i need to tell you something.
you- ok. what?
him- i broke up with (his gfs name) last week and this morning on the news. his voice hitched
you- what happened to her?
him- she shot herself.
...

you talked with him for the next 20 minutes reassuring him he was not at fault and that he shouldn't blame himself. their relationship was cute but so toxic to the point that they depended on each other for happiness. after you hung up you walked over wonpil and hugged him. tight. he was confused as to why.

"she's gone forever. i never got to say my goodbyes."
"babe, what's wrong?"

you filled him in on the situation bursting into tears throughout it causing him to hold you even closer. a couple weeks later you flew out to go to her funeral and even though it took you years to get over it, wonpil was there to help you throughout all of it. he even helped (b/g/f) when he needed, resulting in them becoming close friends. after those years of recovery you were happy knowing that she didn't have to suffer on this earth anymore like the rest of the world. you were happy that you still had others. and everytime you were in your hometown you visited her house just to say check in with her parents and continued to visit her grave placing flowers. life continued on without her, but she was never forgotten.

...

oof how did that make you guys feel? tell me if you liked the kind of different approach i went with. peace and see ya next year i update.