Chapter 1

Hello there readers!! :)

My name is Lily_Gamer but u can just call me Lily. And this is how my story will happen.

One very beautiful morning in Minecraft.

"I'm just new here" I said. "How Could This Be A Beautiful Morning?!?!" I said yelling. While I was walking I saw a village with villagers. I quickly ran towards the village and looked for food. I tried talking to the villagers but all they did was ignore me. How cruel of u! I said yelling. All the villagers stared at me and I just said "Uhhmm... Who was that?" And all the villagers just ignored me. "Whew, that was close" I said shaking. After that awkward moment, i started searching for a house which is just right. After 15 mins. i finally found a home for me to stay in. I started putting torches and placed my bed near the window.

It was still afternoon when I thought of looking for food but first I need to find wood to make a crafting table and make a wooden sword. While I was chopping trees I saw a cow and a pig and also a Chicken! I killed them and i got sone raw chicken, beef, and pork.

After I chopped some trees, I went home and begin to make a crafting table and also began to make my very first sword which is made of wood. Until I remember I also need to make a furnace so I also crafted a pick axe. While walking and searching for a cave. I began to feel something like I can't continue searching. Then, I fell on the ground and I started to blackout.

After a few minutes I finally had awaken. Until I saw there was mobsters everywhere. "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?" I said. Until I saw zombies walking towards me. "Hmm? Are you a good zombie?" i said questioning. Until one of the zombies git near me and hurted me. "Ouch!!!" I said screaming. "I guess you're not a good zombie". I quickly ran towards the village until I saw a very cute and adorable creature. It was green and it had 4 legs no hands. I stopped running and walked near the creature. When I was completely near the creature and i heard a sissing sound coming from the creature. "OH MAN THIS THING IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!" I said running away from it and it did explode. Finally I reached the village. I ran to my house and quicly locked my door. "Whew! Gald I survived" I said lying on my bed. After a couple of minutes, i forgot about the monsters and fell asleep.

HEYY GGUUYYSS!!! SO, HOW WAS CHAPTER 1? PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF U HAVE AN OPINION OR HAPPY REACTION. PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY AND LIKE THIS STORY. OH YEAH, I FORGOT TO DESCRIBE WHAT Lily_Gamer LOOKS LIKE. WELL, SHE HAS A BLUE AQUA LONG HAIR, SHE IS WEARING A WHITE JACKET WITH A WHITE HOOD ON, AND HAS GREEN EYES.