Chapter 2

Another Morning.

I woke up on a beautiful morning. I still remember about the monsters from last night and just forgot about them. I looked at the window and there was no monsters everywhere! Not even a single monster. I went outside and continued to look for a mine or a mountain. While I was walking I saw a mine and run towards it and started mining some stones. It did took me a while and I saw an iron!

"Hooray! An iron!" I said cheerfully.

You might want to know why I'm so happy. Like I told you it was my first time. No wonder I don't know about the other ores.

I went home and started crafting a furnace and cooked the foods that I found.

After cooking, I decided to explore Minecraft more so I packed up my things and prepared. Oh yeah I almost forgot I also crafted an iron sword.

While leaving the village, I saw some crops that belong to a villager. I quickly raided the villager's farm and run away.

While I was walking in the forest I felt something like- like something's following me. I quickly turned around and I saw a dog (I know it's supposed to be a wolf but it has a collar). "What The?" i said confused. "Get lost doggy" i said commanding the dog to get away. I was also scared that it might hurt me but I think the dog can feel that I'm scared that's why it kept on walking towards me. "Shoo! Shoo! Get away!" I said completely scared. Until I stepped on a rock and fell down. "Ouch!" I said. "Please, leave me alone!" I started crying that it might hurt me. Until I heard another voice came up and it was a voice of a guy. "Sparkle!! Leave her alone!!! Bad boy bad!! Sit!" Said the guy."Uhhmm... Ma'am are you okay? Did my dog did something bad to you?" He said. I looked at him and said "O-of-ofcourse n-not!!" The guy saw me crying and he said "OH MY GOSH!! I'm so sorry for what my dog did to you! I'm so sorry". He helped me get up. "My name is KingWeirdo you can just call me Rick" He said. Well I also introduced my self ofcourse. "My name is Lily_Gamer just call me Lily for short" I said smiling.

After introducing ourselves with one another, another voice came out it was another guy looking for Rick.

"Rick!!! Have you already found your freakin dog?!?! Where are you Rick!!!"

Said the guy."We need to get to my home. Do you have a place to stay?" Rick said to me."I left my home" I said. "Oh, you can stay with us. We have some extra house that no one lives in" Rick said."Thank you!" I said smiling. "Rick where are you!!!" Said the guy. "Just a minute!" Rick said.

After we got out of the forest the dog run to the guy. I think he was the guy screaming Rick's name.

"Who's the girl?" The guy said. "Her name is Lily_Gamer but call her Lily for short." Rick said. After Rick introduced me, the guy looked at me and introduced himself. "Nice name, my name is Albertopooh just call me Alberto." "Nice to meet you Alberto" I said smiling.

After introducing ourselves, Rick interrupted and said "Hey Lily, may I lead you to your house?" "Well... Ok" I said.

After Rick lead me to my new house it was just right not too wide or too small.

It was getting dark when the 3 of us are talking. Alberto makes the funniest jokes. While, Rick is good at singing. Rick's entertaining us if Alberto have no more jokes to say.

WELL... WHAT DO YOU THINK? PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. CHAPTER 3 WILL BE TOMORROW OR LATER WELL I DON'T KNOW BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE CHAPTER 3. :)