Chapter 8

Lily's (P.O.V.)

I woke up and went outside of my house. I tend to see Rick sleeping on the bench.

"Guess he fell asleep. Hi Alberto!" I said.

"Hey." Alberto replied and looked at the clouds.

"So, Rick already tought you everything?" Alberto continued.

"Yep!" I answered with a smile on my face.

Alberto just stared at me for a minute but I didn't know why he's staring at me. After a minute, Rick woke up but I can say that he's still sleepy.

"I'm going to my house." Rick said and walked to his house.

"Ok" Alberto and I replied at the same time.

"What to do now? I'm bored." I sadly said.

"Wanna go with me to kill monsters? Monsters that still can leave in sunnydays." Alberto said and stared at me waiting for my answer.

"Wouldn't Rick be worried?" I asked.

"Then I'll write a letter that we went killing monsters. Besides it won't be that long." Alberto cheerfully said.

"I'll blame you if Rick got mad." I said in a serious way.

"Sure." Alberto answered.

"Wow. He's not afraid? Rick might beat him up? I asked to myself.

I went to my house and grabbed my diamond sword so did Alberto. I waited for Alberto to get out of the house. Finally, he went outside.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Sorry. I'm just making sure that I got everything." Alberto answered.

"Okay. Let's go" I said and smiled at him.

We went to a forest. A little far from our home and I can't believe that we just walked for minutes. While we were walking, I spied a monster that was tall and black and has a violet aura.

"Hey. I saw something. Let me kill it." I told Alberto. Alberto also knew what I was looking at. But then looked on the opposite way.

"Are you sure? Because I'll kill those creepers over there. " Alberto asked.

"Yeah!" I answered.

I quickly run towards the tall black monster. Until one thing happened... I was finally going to stab its back but then it disappeared right before my eyes. I was shocked but the I saw a purple aura coming from behind and I can barely tell that the monster was behind me. I prepared myself and turned back quickly and jumped to slice the monster's head but again the monster teleported.

"Come out now!!!! You can't hide forever!" I shouted and trying to find the monster.

I saw Alberto still killing the creepers. I turned back again and saw the tall black monster standing and just staring at me. I walked towards the monster slowly and one thing shocked me. The monster opened it's mouth and growled at me very loud. I need help to kill this thing. I was scared that time.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Alberto!!!!! Help!!!" I screamed, the monster behind me teleporting closer and closer as I run to Alberto.

I was a bit happy that Alberto jumped over me and stabbed the monster in the right shoulder. The monster was weak but still can teleport and it did teleport. I stopped and just froze standing in shock. After a couple if minutes, I finally spoke up.

"What was that thing?!" I asked nervously.

"That thing? It's just an Enderman." Alberto replied.

"Oh yeah! I forgot Rick told me about this Enderman. I'm such an idiot." I said to myself.

"So. Do you want to go back home?" Alberto asked.

"Nah. I don't want to." I answered.

"You sure? Maybe I might see you running and screaming again." Alberto said and laughed.

"Hey! It's not funny." I replied and crossed my arms and showed a not really that angry face.

"Aawww. Come on it's funny." Alberto said while looking at me still laughing.

For second thought it was funny and I also begun to laugh softly.

"Yehey! She's also laughing." Apberto said cheerfully like a little boy.

After minutes we finally stopped laughing and went home even if I said that I don't want to. We were talking of what I did when I was screaming bacause of that Enderman chasing me. We also ate some food so our health bar would be full again. I was laughing of Alberto's jokes.

After some minutes we're already home. Both of us were surprised because Rick isn't awake. But it took us an hour to kill those monsters and Rick is still sleeping. Maybe he's just very tired.

Hello~~~

Ok lol. I'm very very very super duper sirry for not updating for so long. but finally here it is. I finally had a time to make this Chapter.