Chapter 6

-Lily's P.O.V.

When we were looking at our own diamond swords. I remembered what Rick said to me.

"Hey Rick, about what you said. When are you going to teach me? I asked Rick.

"Oh yeah, give me an hour because I'm gonna fix things and think of some easy things that you can easily do." He answered.

"Oh ok. Just to remind you, I can do anything." I said cheerfully while smiling.

"You think?" Alberto interrupted me.

"Yeah. Ofcourse." I answered.

"Then I think Rick doesn't need to teach you. Because we were thinking of moving to some places in the night." Alberto said.

"O-Ok I'm not that good alright. Just please can we stay here until I'm good like you guys?" I asked scared.

"Heh. Told yah." Alberto said.

While Alberto was talking Rick interrupted.

"Hey guys I'm just going to my house to think of stuffs that I can teach Lily about." Rick said.

Sparkle went inside the house with Rick.

"Who am I going to talk to?" I asked.

"You can talk to me while Rick is still thinking of stuff to teach you." Alberto said smiling at me.

"Oh ok" I answered back.

So, Alberto and I sat on the bench and began talking about stuff. We were talking for like 55 minutes. Until he wanted to ask me a question.

"Uhmm... Lily can I ask you a question?" Alberto asked.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked him.

"Well.... uhmm... uuuhhh... eerrr..." Alberto can't say what he was going to say.

"Come on please tell me I won't get mad or anything. I said trying to let him spit out what he was gonna say.

"Uhmm... Y-You know just forget it it's just nothing as well." He answered.

"Come on just tell me please. I promise it will be our secret." I begged.

"I-It-It's nothing really just forget it" Alberto said.

"Come on plea-" I was interrupted when Rick opened his door.

"Hi guys, Lily you ready?" Rick asked me.

"Yeah! As always!" I answered.

I remembered of what Alberto wanted to say but I just didn't mind it already because I was excited of what Rick's gonna teach me. He was always been there to help me. Everytime He talks to me I feel something I don't know. He always makes me happy and calm. I can't look anywhere but Rick everytime he talks to me or when he's around.

"Uhmm... Lily? You ok?" Rick asked confused.

"Oh, uhmmm... Sorry." I answered.

Until Alberto interrupted.

"Uhmm... What happened to Sparkle?" Alberto asked.

"Oh Sparkle fell asleep on my bed." Rick answered.

"Wow, really? Can't believe Sparkle loves sleeping.

"I know, right." I interrupted.

"So, since I don't have anything to do I'll just go inside my house to read something and so that I won't bother the both of you." Alberto said while smiling.

"Oh, o...k..." Rick answered confused.

"He seemed to be different. He wasn't like this before. He always want to do sonething and he hates reading."Rick whispered.

"Never mind. I'll talk to him later." Rick continued while looking at Alberto's house.

"So, shall we start?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Rick answered.

So, we went to a big space so that he could teach me and so that I won't bump to anything. But we were not far from our houses or I should say home.

He handed me a wooden sword and he also had 1.

"Why can't I use my diamond sword?" I asked so childish.

"You will need it if monsters attcked us." He answered.

"Ok" I said.

"So, first things first. The zombies are the easiest one to defeat. Well... if they don't have any armor. You always need to avoid them from hurting you. Once their near, you slice them in the chest or in the brain. Same as the other monsters." He explained.

"And if your fighting a creeper, hit it before it explode but if you heard it which is about to explode. You should walk or run away." Again Rick explained.

"Hmm... so you mean I should always avoid getting hurt?" I answered.

"Yes. But there's another monster the skeleton. The skeleton has a bow and arrow. You should avoid getting shot by it's arrow. You may lose lives. All monsters that shoots stuff or something. You should avoid it. Sonetimes you lose bigger lives." Rick explained again.

~~~MORE TEACHINGS AND HOURS PASSED~~~

"So, since I tought you everything. Do you wanna try defeating one? Well I'll only spawn the monsters who are easily defeated." Rick said.

"Ok, I'll try my best." I said but a little bit scared.

He began to spawn 1 zombie. A few block away from me and the zombie saw me and went towards me. I was surprised it's only walking. I thought it was running. So, I have time to prepare myself. Once it was 2 blocks away from me, I hold my wooden sword tightly and run towards it. First, I sliced it on the stomach but it was still alive. I walked a few blocks backward and quickly run towards it. I jumped on the air and stab it on the head. It finally died.

Next, Rick spawned 2 zombies and 1 creeper. They all saw me and went towards me. But they were far away from each other. I first run towards the creeper and kicked it on it's stomach.Then stabbed it on the head.

Rick kept on spawning monsters and I've defeated them all.

SO THAT'S CHAPTER 6. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO FAR BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY AND STUFF. AND CHAPTER 7 WILL BE NEXT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN.

SO, GUESS WHAT ALBERTO WAS TRYING TO SAY TO LILY. YOU MAY COMMENT ON HOW THE STORY WILL BE ON CHAPTER 7.

THAT'S ALL AND PLS LIKE, COMMENT GOOD COMMENTS, AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS.

:)