Chapter 3

When it was getting dark, Rick spoke after Alberto gave a joke."Hey guys, it's kind of getting dark. Think we should get in our houses now?" Rick said. "You're right" Alberto Answered. While both of them finished talking, I interrupted them."But I want to talk to you guys more" I said in my cutest voice."But it's getting dark Lily" Alberto said to me. "We can talk in your house" I answered Alberto."Hey Rick, what about if we stay in your house for the night? Since you have the biggest house" Alberto said facing at Rick."Well... sure!" Rick said smiling at us."Hooray!!!" I said happily."But you need a bed" Rick said to us."Sure, I have some 2 extra beds in my inventory. Lily can have the other one" Alberto said. "Thanks Alberto!" I said to him.

When we came in Rick's house, it was big and wide and very clean too. It's like I wanna roll on the ground.

Alberto placed 2 beds while Sparkle sat near the door. One on the right corner of the room and one on the upper corner of the room. I saw a couch and just sat there.

After Alberto placed the beds he spoke and said "Rick, would you mind if I cook some food for us to eat?". "Sure, no problem" Rick said to Alberto.

-RICK'S SIDE

After Alberto and I talked about of what food his gonna cook, I saw Lily smelling the white tulip. While she is smelling the white tulip, she sneezed like a cute little kitten."I think I inhaled some dirt from the white tulip" She said covering her nose with her right hand. I laughed at how she sneezed. I gotta say she's so cute when she sneezes."Hey! Why are you laughing?" She said a little bit angry. "Oh nothing, I just remembered something funny" I said so that she won't get mad at me."Well, ok" She said looking at me.

-LILY'S SIDE

"Well, ok" I said looking at him. "I hope he didn't see me sneeze" I said to myself. I stood up and looked at Rick and I saw him reading a book. So I slowly walked behind the couch and...

"Boo!!!" I said to him."Hi there Lily" he said to me not even scared or frightened."Huh? your not frightened?" I said to him confused and amazed. "Yeah because I've been fighting many monsters so I became sensitive at all times" He said to me. "Oh. O.O" I said looking at him.

-RICK'S SIDE

I want to ask Lily something if she's new here. Looking at Lily, she sat beside me and asked "What you reeaading?". "Uhmm... just some love story" I answered. "Uhmm... Lily, can I ask you a question?" I asked her. "Sure!" She answered confidently. "Are you new here?" I asked Lily. "Well... yeah... I kind of don't know how to survive here in Minecraft. I should've been dead if you didn't save me from you dog" She said. Right after she answered my question Alberto spoke "Food's ready!!!". "Are those beef steaks and porks?!" She said happily.

-LILY'S SIDE

"Well yeah" Alberto answered. After we eat. It's kind of our dinner already. We talked about how our life happened when we still don't know each other. It was 3 am when we went to sleep. We really had fun!

THAT'S CHAPTER 3 GUYS! WHAT DO YAH THINK? IS IT ROMANTIC OR EXCITING? IT'S UP TO YOU. COMMENT WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY AND PLEASE OH PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE MY STORY. THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I EVER MADE IN WATTPAD. IF THIS STORY REACHES 20 OR 20+ COMMENTS AND LIKES, I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY BUT IF NOT I WON'T CONTINUE THE STORY :'(

SO PLEASE COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS. FOR CHAPTER 4 I WILL NEED 2 CHARACTERS 1 BOY AND 1 GIRL. WRITE IN THE COMMENTS THE:

USERNAME:

NICKNAME:

I WOULD CONTINUE CHAPTER 4 LATER OR TOMORROW. SO PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS!!! :)