Chapter 5

-Rick's (KingWeirdo) P.O.V.

I saw Lily very serious about Alberto's story. I saw her, she was not scared anymore.

When Alberto finished his story, we all went to our houses and went to sleep. Before Lily went in to her house I told her "Lily? Since your new here, do you mind if I teach you how to survive or defend yourself?"

"Ok! Sure!" Lily said very happy and went i side her house abd went to sleep.

The dog also went inside of Alberto's house and also went to sleep.

~~THE NEXT DAY~~

Alberto's P.O.V.

I woke up on another beautiful morning. I was the first one to wake up. While I saw Sparkle just sleeping beside my bed. I stayed on my house for some minutes.

Until, I heard someone opened the door. I quickly ran into my window and saw it was Rick.

I also went out and said "Hi." to Rick. He also said 'Hi' back to me.

"May I talk to you Alberto?" Rick asked me.

"Hmm... Let me guess. It's about Lily isn't it?" I asked Rick.

"Wait?! What?! How did you know???" Rick said confused.

"Your too obvious. We've been bestfriends for like 6 years. I know you." I said.

"Guess you're right" Rick said.

Rick and I sat on the bench and discussed about what Rick want to talk about.

"So? What about Lily?" I asked.

"Can you please tell me how I can...." Rick trailing off at the end, "Flirt with Lily?" I finished for him, he blushed.

"N-No!! I meant how I can teach Lily to defend herself!!" He yelled at me, I chuckled, "I'm sure you reeally want to flirt with her."

"N-no! Ofcourse not! I know she only loves me as her friend. Ok?" He said while blushing.

"Then why are you still blushing? Hmm?" I asked Rick.

He looked at me like he want's to kill me so bad."Ok, ok. Can't you take any joke?" I told him and looked at Lily's house.

"Why are you looking at Lily's house?"He asked me confused.

"I think she's sleeping for so long." I said looking at her house.

"Oh yeah." Rick said kind of worried.

"You think we should check her house? I mean look at her window or something." I asked.

"What the heck! You should mind someone's privacy!" Rick said while yelling at me.

"How are we going to know if she's gibe or not? I told you she might be working for someone like try to kill all of the players in Minecraft." I told Rick.

"Fine. I will blame you for this if Lily get's angry." Rick said seriously.

"Ok, that sounds fair." I said and smiled at him.

-Lily's P.O.V.

I was the first one to wake up. It was very early ut I didn't tell Rick and Alberto because they were sleeping. I decided to walk around but not that far from our houses.

I kept 1 stone sword and 1 stone pickaxe to be ready if there are some monsters coming. While I was walking I saw a cave and mined some stones but it wasn't that far from our houses.

While I was mining, I found 6 diamond ores!

"Oh My Gosh!!!! I didn't know there was diamond ores!!" I said very happy.

I quickly mined the diamond ores and decided to go back and give them some pf the diamond ores I found.

While I was walking home. Instead of being happy and excited, I saw Rick and Alberto looking at my window.

"What are you 2 doing?" I asked the both of them.

-Rick's P.O.V.

"Oh shoots! What now?!" I said to myself.

We turned around to see Lily behind us near the bench.

After a couple of seconds I finally spoke up.

"It was he's fault!!!" I screamed.

"Hey don't put the blame on me! You also agreed on this!" Alberto said angrily and putting the blame on me.

"It's just because... It's just because you were forcing me to!" I said and don't know what I'm saying.

While Alberto and I were putting the blame at each other. Lily just looked at us fighting and after a couple of minutes Lily just started laughing.

"Hahahahahah!!! The both of you are just making me laugh! I didn't know you fight like this. I know who's fault it is anyway." I said still laughing a little.

I just went inside my house and while I was putting the stones inside my chest. Until I remembered "THE DIAMOND ORES!!!" I accidentally screamed.

I ran outside and called for Alberto and Rick and told them about the diamond ores I found.

"Hey guyss!! I found some diamond ores and I would like to give you some!" I told them.

"Wow! Really!?!" Rick said. I looked at Rick and He looked at me and he was proud of me.

"Everyone should recieve 2 diamond ores." I said while smiling at them.

I gave them 4 diamond ores. 2 for Rick and 2 for Alberto. Which means I left 2 diamond ores for me. Which is fair.

When they finally recieved their diamond ores, all of us quickly run into our houses and started making sone diamond ores. But there's a problem..... I don't know how to make a diamond sword. I looked at them by the window and saw them holding their crafted diamond swords.So I decided to ask Rick how to make one.

*knocks 3x*

"Uhmm... Rick can I ask you something?" I asked and ki d of shy.

"You can ask me anything Lily." he said while looking at his diamond sword and looked at me smiling.

"Uhmm... can you teach me how to make a diamond sword?" I asked.

"Oh, sure no problem." Rick said cheerfully.

~~~SKIP THE TEACHING~~~

"Oohhh. So that's how you make a diamond sword. Thanks Rick!" I said while looking at my diamond sword.

"No, you don't only do it in diamond swords. You do it in any swords." Rick explained.

"Oohhh! Ok" I said.

Alberto also went inside Rick's house with Sparkle.

"So how's you diamond swords?" Alberto asked us while holding his diamond sword.

"Cool." Rick answered.

The three of us kept ob staring at each others' diamond swords and looked at our own swords and watch how they shine.

SO THAT'S CHAPTER 5 ALARIGHT. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I WANT TO THANK MY FRIEND WELL I CONSIDER HER ALSO MY BESTFRIEND Angel_otaku4ever.

THANKS A LOT I THINK YOU ALREADY DID EVERYTHING. CHAPTER 6 IS TOMORROW :)

AND IF THERE ARE CORRECTIONS I WOULD ACCEPT THAT IT'S MY FAULT AND ACCEPT HOW WILL BE YOUR REACTION ON IT ( joke lol forget the second one). :) XD