Random

Okay so this may be really short, I just wanted to put in a quick little update on my life.

Not that any of you care, or are even going to read this (lol)

Anyways! My last entries have been really confusing and dark at times but I am in a good and less confused place now.

I finally have a set group of friends that I can confide in

An amazing boyfriend that pushes me every single day to be better

And I am focusing a lot more on my health and it's pretty fun and fresh

To start off this, seeing as it is January and a new year, although there is a lot I have already accomplished and the month is almost done I want to make a list of everything I want to accomplish by the end of this year. No these are not resolutions because I think they are stupid. You can decide at any point to start or stop something and on top of that, NO ONE KEEPS THEM!!

1. Drink more water ~ I kinda have already started doing this and I drank at least 2 bottles of water a day (even though the recommended amount is 4 bottles a.k.a 8 cups). 

2. Get a slimmer waist ~ nothing is particularly wrong with it, I just would like to have it be more defined and flat.

3. Start bullet journaling like every day ~ I bought a journal and started on the first day of January but I have been slacking lately. I just don't know what to write in them!! I watch videos but I don't use it as a planner so there isn't much to write in there at the moment.

If you have any ideas could you please comment it

4. Draw more ~ I drawing and want to get better and more advanced, I just need to make time

5. Do make-up more ~ I don't necessarily want to become a freelancer, even though that would be cool, but I want to start doing makeup on other people and do more advanced looks. I also want to add a lot more to my collection by the end of this year.

6. Update my wardrobe ~ I have already been in the process of this but like I don't know. I love shopping and I have a "set style" now but I don't go anywhere to dress up which sucks. I literally only go to school and we wear a uniform so I can't really get creative (Even though I would just wear sweats every day ). 

7. GO OUT MORE!! GO ON ADVENTURES ~ To add onto that I would love to get less camera shy and take bomb pics and actually use Instagram. 

That's all for now and each one I am working on. I will try to update on here a lot more too since I have 2 unfinished stories that I plan to finish before I graduate college (I'm a junior in high school right now). 

Until the next update, I will see you later. xoxo