Chapter 2: Background

My name is Charlotte. I was born in the year 5751. I am 17-years-old. I don't know what day or month it is. I don't know my birthday. No one knows their birthday. I, along with 101 people live in Tajika. Tajika is a volcano in the desert. A desert on Nescal. Nescal is a combination of all of the continents names. In 3594 all of the continents came together. They came together to form Nescal.

When they came together the leaders from the United States, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, China, Russia, Japan, Great Britain, Germany, France, Italy and Spain fought over land. They fought over territories and couldn't decide who got what or who was in charge of which territory. That was the start of World War V.

It eventually stopped but it went on for 30 years. I don't understand how people could fight for thirty years. They ended up dividing Nescal into 20 different countries in one big continent. I am not sure who rules what and what border is where. All I know is that there are twenty different countries and I live in the country of Sanop in Tajika, our volcano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry this was short I hope you guys liked it though! Follow me on twitter to see when I update the story!

Twitter: horrortigergirl

Like and comment :)

S.C.