Chapter 6: Who Did It?

The next few weeks were such a blur. I finished the book I was reading, Lisa got better, and I spoke to Aaron in the eating room one night. It was quick but it was nice. I really miss him. I don't understand how he chose Lisa over me. Okay, she is gorgeous and nice and perfect and funny, oh who am I joking, I am garbage compared to her.

After they finished talking, he then went on into the tunnel to the right and I followed him. That is when I saw him talking to Lisa...well mostly kissing. Okay more like swallowing each other's faces. No one is around but they need to get a room. I couldn't watch any longer so I turned around and headed for my bedroom.

That is when I broke my ankle. I turned the second corner heading out of the eating room and the next thing I know I am tripping over a giant rock. I don't remember the rock when I came into the room because I came the same way. I hit the ground with a large crash and I blacked out. The next morning I woke up with Aaron and Lisa at my side with bread, berries and water for me. I looked down at my foot and it was all wrapped up in some sort of makeshift cast. I couldn't feel my foot but I knew it was bad. I ate and then fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

Sorry this was short, it is sort of a filler chapter. I hope you like it!

Like and comment if you want me to read something you wrote!

Follow me on twitter to see when I update.

Twitter: horrortigergirl

Thanks,

S.C.