shot 11

Couple of days Pragya busy with her work, she didn't give a much time for kids, kids staying with Sarla at Arora house..

Midnight, Abhi in deep sleep, his cell start to ring, his sleep disturb by cell ring, he annoyingly pick the call..

Abhi with annoying tone- who are you, I don't care, it's my sleeping time, we talk on morning..

"Sir Pragya mam"

Abhi listen Pragya's name, his sleep vanish, & he ask in worried tone-what happen to Pragya..

"Sir plz come to Mam's house, she's not well, we bring her to her house, but no one's here, we try her mother number, but it's out of reach"

Abhi- ok, ok, I'll be there so soon, don't call to Mom, ok, & he quickly get up from bed, wear his sleepers, collect his car keys & way towards Pragya's house with worried face..

20 minutes later, he reach Pragya's apartment, park his car out of her apartment, & came to elevator, his bad luck elevator too out of service, he rushly start to climb stairs, reach on 7th floor with abnormal breaths, ring the doorbell, he finds her door open, he enter in with worried face, lights are off, he shouts once by Pragya's name, & light turn on, everyone shouts in excitement, "Happy Birthday Abhi"..

Abhi bit confused & ask- where is Pragya..

Sarla- out of station..

Abhi with confuse tone- what!

Sarla- haan..

Abhi gritss his teeth once & ask- mom it's not funny!!

Alia- it's your birthday rockstar!

Abhi- hell my birthday man, how much I scared, & who's that bloody person..

Kiara- watchman!

Sunny- it's your birthday rockstar..

Abhi with upset tone- who gives you this useless idea!!!

Alia look him top to bottom- tell me one thing, why you come here in vest, shorts & sleepers..

Abhi look himself once & say- I was scared about Chashmish..

Sarla bring cake for him- you & scared for Pragya..

Abhi- yeah, she is the only one, who I can irritates without anyone's permission..

Sarla- now let's cut the cake!!!

Abhi cut the cake & celebrate his birthday with Arora's without Pragya..

Early morning Pragya back to home, she open's the door by duplicate key, she enter in her room, she look to her bed, she finds someone sleep's on her bed, again she came out from her bedroom, she checks other bedroom's, kids, Sarla & Alia sleeps their respective bedroom's, she again enter in her room, pick her guitar, on the night lamps, walk towards bed, she peep towards person's face but it's covered by blanket, she close her eyes & go to hit guitar on person..

"Oh shit" & guitar hit on bed only..

Pragya open her eyes & look towards person voice- you..

Abhi keeps his both hand on his heart- you wants to kill me..

Pragya- no, but who sleeps like this, cover whole face in blanket, I thought, thief is here..

Abhi- it's my comfort zone..

Pragya with irks tone- what!

Abhi- who's thief here..

Pragya- you!

Abhi- seriously!

Pragya- why you be here, it's my room..

Abhi- you'll be back on noon na, what are you doing here now..

Pragya- my work done, that's why I'm here, & it's my house, it's my room, whenever I be here..

Abhi- Mogambo..

Pragya show her index finger towards room- out from my room..

Abhi- no..

Pragya- ok, stay here, but tell me, why you be here..

Abhi- mom called me..

Pragya with confuse tone- why So!

Abhi with kid tone- you forget my birthday Pragu..

Pragya look her wrist watch, she checks the date & say- sorry! Seriously sorry! I forgot your birthday, so sorry..

Abhi get up from bed- it's to bad Pragu..

Pragya look he's in vest, Short's- what the.. & she shut her eyes quickly..

Abhi realise & he cover him in blanket- sorry, woh Maa gives me surprise!

Still Pragya's eyes are closed- like these..

Abhi- you can open your eyes, I cover myself in blanket..

Pragya open her & fold her arms near her chest, with stern voice- explain!

Abhi- in mid of night, I got one call from unknown number, that you're not well, they bring you to home, they try mom & aloo's number but it's not reachable, that's why they call me, I was so scared & worried about you that time, I didn't look myself in mirror, & I reached here in my vest, short's & sleepers..

Pragya bit laugh & say- you scared & worried for me rockstar!!

Abhi- actually I worried for, if something happens to you, then who's the person I irritates..

Pragya- you such a moron..

Abhi- ok, you forget my birthday, it's ok, at least wish me..

Pragya smile & says in sweet voice- Happy birthday Abhi..

Abhi- oh my god! I won't believe, this much sweet voice you have..

Pragya- shut up!

Abhi- Mogambo!

Pragya start to stare him..

Abhi- today full day treat me, like your old friend Abhi, & I treat you like my Pragu only..

Pragya up her eyebrows, twist her lips- why I do that..

Abhi- one you forget my birthday, two it's your punishment..

Pragya- hatt!!

Abhi- what hatt!! Ok then give me my gift at least..

Pragya- what you want..

Abhi- a date..

Pragya- what..

Abhi- you're going for a date with King Singh..

Pragya- what! Why you decide that, no Abhi..

Abhi- I want my gift Pragu, you forget my birthday, you forget to bring my gift too, & you can't break our rule, on our birthday no one denies each other's wish..

Pragya with panic tone- but Abhi it's a date!

Abhi come near her- so you scared..

Pragya still in panic tone- Abhi it's big decision..

Abhi- Pragu it's only one date..

Pragya- but I'm not ready!

Abhi- complete my wish..

Pragya look him with anger, & with unwillingly say- ok, I'm ready..

Thanks for reading..
If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment..
Next part very soon..