Forbidden Crossing

___________________________________

Crooked sticks and gloomy trees were everywhere. It was dark. Ying narrowed her eyes and scanned her surroundings. Suddenly, realization dawns upon her. "My wand! My broom! CATTUS!"

She reaches for her spectacles; noticing the crack on one side.

"What sector is this?" She stands up, lucky for not having broken a leg. Yet as destiny started to play around, she began to feel the pain of her twisted ankle. "Gaahh!" The witch fell down right on the spot without even moving an inch. Ying caresses her ankle as the pain begins to subside. But the fall made her wince. And now that she's more focused, she could see that she had blisters everywhere.

That part of the forest was very dark, bushes and gigantic trees were as far as the eye could see. This wasn't a sector Ying knew of.

"Anybody here? Hellooo?" She fixes her black dress and stretches out the areas with wrinkles and folds as she once again, tries to stand.

She was helpless without any of her instruments. No familiar. No wand. No broom. Luck would be the only reason for her to be able to get back under the sunflower's shade; where all the four sectors hid peacefully.

She re-examines her situation and thought about the academy. She gritted her teeth as she thought about the headmaster's words.
"No kidding.." she mutters to herself, crawling towards a nearby tree.

"Ooooooo...."

What kind of noise was that anyway? Ying thought, still caressing her ankle. Then the spooky sound began to fill the mysterious spot she was in.

"Oooooooooo.."

Uh huh....  Now that the noise was louder, the witch had one thing in mind. Ghosts.

"Ha ha! Very funny."

"What is so funny, little girrrrlllll?? Ooooooo.... I... am the ghost of justice --Ooooo..!!"

The witch crossed her arms.

so annoying.

"You can quit it now Mr. Zola."

Suddenly, the wind turns violent, and it seemed as if a hurricane circled around her; the loud rustling of trees accompanied by the leaves which were now twirling in the air.

"How did you know my name, little ooonnne?? Oooooooo.... Justice does not reveal his name to many.."

Ying groaned. Oh great. Just great. She's been expelled from the academy. She was in an unknown sector. She lost all her instruments. And now, this. Who was she kidding? This ghost was the most idiotic one of all.

"Isn't everyone supposed to know you?" She grunts, barely able to raise herself from the ground. The ghost reveals itself to the witch and dances around her.

"Little girl, what is your nameee?? Oooo..."

"Ying Fei. Witch in training, guardian of Sector 3. Or, atleast I used to be...."

The ghost raises a brow in confusion.

"Used to be? What dooo you mean?"

Ying groans. What an unfortunate day. "Forget it! Look, where am I?"

"Yooouu are in the Fifth sectoooorr.. Ooo.."

She gulps for a second. The... The fifth sector.. the banished sector. I should have known! This place is where the vengeful creatures dwell and where the exiled are thrown into! Of course! A ghost was right in front of her and she didn't even realize!