0.1

"—and he never called back." riley sat there and listened to her bestfriend jacky go on about a boy who left her hanging. jacky was beautiful but she gave her body up before her personality.

"riley? are you listening?" rileys' head snapped back at her bestfriend who looked incredibly stressed. she smiled sympathetically and put her hand on jackys'.

"i'm sure he'll call back jacks but in case he doesn't, you should try to see other people." jacky smiled back at her friend and nodded. her eyes quickly focused on something behind riley.

"jacks? what are you looking at?" she asked as she turned around to see two boys walking with her brother and his friends.

they were twins. yum.

"oh my god, they're so gorgeous!" jacky squealed but riley kept her eyes fixed on them. she can immediately tell a difference by their hair.

"riley, don't you have to go tell alex something important?" riley looked at jacky confused until she realized her bestfriend was trying to get her to go up to her brother and his cute new friends.

she quickly stood up and walked towards the group of boys. she felt a bit intimidated since she looked tiny compared to them. "alex?" she called out and her brother turned to her with a huge smile.

"hey sis, what's up?" he asked as all his friends stood behind him, their eyes focused on riley. she acted as if she didn't notice but she did, she always noticed.

"dad said he can't give me a ride after school, can you?" riley thought this was embarrassing. she was seventeen years old and couldn't even drive herself to school because she was grounded for sneaking out to some stupid party with jacky.

"uhm, i have football practice. do you want to wait 'till i get out and we can both go home?" he asked and she nodded.

"oh by the way, this is ethan and grayson. they're new here." riley finally looked to his left and locked eyes with one of the twins, he had the longer hair. he smiled at her and she returned it. she looked to his brother and a small smirk made its way onto his face.

"hi. i'm riley, nice to meet you." she introduced herself and then turned around. she practically ran back to jacky who was now sitting at a table.

"so? what happened!" she asked excitedly.

"twins. their names are ethan and grayson."

"oooh, cuteee!"

"yeah, ethan seemed nice." riley smiled to herself. there was something about that one that caught her eye. his smile. it was such a beautiful smile.

"ethan?" jacky smirked to herself, "look at you! getting all red over a boy. i never thought i'd see the day." she exclaimed.

riley rolled her eyes but she was right. riley was alwyas into boys but then they would quickly show her why she shouldn't be.

"shut up, i can't even say the same to you." riley teased which caused jacky to gasp. jacky gave her heart to everyone and all they ever did was hurt her but she would eventually go back to her old self.

"so, is alex giving you a ride?" riley nodded.

"maybe ethan should give you a ride, i'm sure you would enjoy that." jacky giggled. she was clearly enjoying this moment.

"shut up jacky!" riley laughed. the bell rang and she grabbed her stuff, "i have to go to physics. see you later." riley walked away. she pushed past everyone in the hallways only to be shoved. she fell on the group and winced in pain since she landed on her wrist.