The killer's Girlfriend (Jeff the killer love story)

Prologue

I didn't know much about him until I heard some kids talk about who could be behind the killings that have been happing here in Springfield Colorado. They said it was some kid named Jeff the killer. He was a merciless killer. Who was on the rampage here.

I decided to do some research on that so see if there were any facts to lead on what they had said, or was it all just a stupid teen theory. What I found out was absolutely shocking. He killed his whole family and killed pretty much anyone he wanted to.

This guy was no myth or some crazy teen fantasy he had traveled from his home town to this town. So maybe it was him maybe he might find me and kill me, well hell. I closed my laptop and shivered as I felt a cold breeze come through. I got up and closed my window and looked around my room that had peach colored walls and a flowering banner. I played with my brown hair for a bit and grabbed my yellow tank and pink pj bottoms and left to take a shower.

Once I was out of the shower I brushed my hair. I lived a typical life with a mom and dad and an annoying little brother. We were a typical family we love we fight excreta, excreta. I walk in my room and shiver once more. Look over at my window and see it open. I swore I closed the damn thing. I walk over and close it and over to my bed.

There was a tapping at my window I looked over there and there was nothing. I turned out my lights but the tapping continued. I turned on my light and what I saw should have made me scream. A man, I assume with bleached skin and burned eyelids thin straight black hair and a smiled carved into his face...from one corner of his lips to his ears. It was him Jeff the killer he looked at me and I stared back as he taped his bloody knife against my window. I didn't scream but smiled at him.

"Hi Jeff." He didn't speak.

"Guess you're here to kill Me." all he did was stare at me. A puncturing stare that hit me to my core.

"Go to Sleep." He said in a deep like voice.

"I will.... If you join me." I say with a smile.