6: killing...It's the new thing

We arrived at my house. Slendy Jack and Toby all left. They all seemed really nice, I told Jeff that they seemed really nice and I would like to meet them again. He scoffed at that. I just rolled my eyes and walked towards my house.

“Well…..will  I see you again?”

“Do you want to?”

“Of course.” He looked at me…. even though his facial expression didn’t change I could sense some sadness.

“You sure.” I nodded. “Then you can’t go back home.” I frowned.

“Oh yea… then where do I go?”

“With me..Back to the mansion unless you want to stay here and live your life running away.”

“Jeff what about my family.” He chuckled a bit.

“What about them.”

“I love them I...I...I... just don’t want to leave them.”

“They abandoned you. You told the truth and they already had a plan to get rid of you… and you love them? How can you love someone who hurts you? It’s people like that who need to be killed!” he said raising his voice.

“Jeff.” He shook his head.

“Answer me How?” I thought about it they did call the men even before I had time to explain what happened and what was going on, and when I tried they didn’t even want to hear me they thought I was insane they didn’t want me, they didn’t love me. I look Jeff in the eyes; he was patiently waiting an answer.

“You don’t, you can’t.” he walked up to me slowly and stopped only a few inches from me, my heart pounded as he handed me his bloody knife. His eyes seemed duller then they normally do.

“You can’t, you’ don’t.” his eyes brightened and a smile crossed my face. I looked at my home the place I grew up in. “no need to be scared…they’re just going to sleep.”

“Come….Sleep.” I mutter to myself as I smile and start walking to my house with Jeff behind me I gripped the knife tightly as my smile grew wider finally understanding why he cut his smile in his face. He was beautiful and I wanted him to be mine. Let’s just hope I can impress him with the little killing skills that I have.