13: home sweet home

I woke up with Jeff sleeping soundly next to me. I looked at him for some time.

“I’m awake.” I jumped.” It was hard to tell if he was asleep since the whole not having eyelids.

“Well hello.” He smiled slightly and sat up.

“look I got some stuff to do today so make yourself at him do whatever you want ok, if someone’s busy leave them alone and remember what I said.” I nod at him and watch him go and get ready.  He looked at me once he was done.

“Go see if Jane has anything for you, tell her I sent you, remember speak little.” I smiled and nodded and left. I walked down the first floor and found her room at the end of the hall. I knocked and tried to look sad. Sh opened the door and looked at me.

“yes.” She said.

“Jeff said to come down here, I need clothes.”

“What makes you think I have any for you?” I shrugged. She sighed and went to get something.

“Here some clothes I don’t wear, and a hairbrush.” She handed to me and smiled. I nodded and walked back to Jeff’s room.

“Jeff?” I didn’t hear anything so I started change my clothes. Once I was done I heard.

“You have a cute ass.” I screamed and fell on the floor. Jeff stared at me.

“Ok watch me change that’s not weird.”

“I fucked you.” He said I laugh and sat on the bed.

“Yes, I guess then that makes it less weird.”

“Did you get….never mind.”

“What.”

“I was going to ask if you got the clothes but buy you changing you obviously means you did, I’ll go now, see you.”

“See you.” I smiled at him and brushed my hair. Now what to do…

A/N filler chapter so sorry :3