10: Creepypastas and more

We kept walking deeper and deeper into the forest until we came upon this huge mansion. It was dark and had dead leaves all over it. The trees surrounding it were all dead. I shivered as we got closer to it.

“Relax they are all going to love you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the mansion.

“JEFF there you are and you brought mental girl!” someone said.

“TOBI! Her name is Elsie and se is not mental for shit’s sake!”

“Yea, yea.”

“She isn’t.” Jeff said with a growl of his voice.

“Holy Hell!” Elsie screamed I looked at what she was yelling at and slenderman teleporting over to her.

“Calm down its just Slendy now will you stop you’re over reacting.” I looked over at Jeff and by this time a whole house full. Not a mansion full of ….well I don’t know what they were but they were here now.

“Some of you know Elsie and some of you don’t.”

“That’s your girlfriend you were always talking about!” someone said.

“Fuck you Ben! Can I not introduce people properly?”

“no.” he said. Jeff rolls his eyes. “Yea that, be nice.” Every one walked up to me and greeted me. Two guys one with a mask and the other one with a hood covering his face introduced them selves.

“Hello, I’m Hoddie.” The hooded one said.

“And I am Masky.” The masked one said.  Smiled and introduced myself. I turned to Jeff and asked him.

“Jeff who are these….people?”

“There Creepypasta’s we’re Creepypastas.”